Anyone Keeping Gibbs as VC?

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, March 25, 2011, 02:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

he scored a huge 147, surely you'd take that!! swan, boyd, montagna will probably come close though... opinions?

chaosAD

I had Gibbs vice captain , do i need to mark a non player captain or do i just not mark a captain at all ??
Im happy to take Gibbsy's 147 OBVIOUSLY !!

valkorum

Easiest way is to trade your captain to a different player then save your team.  then go back and trade that player back in.  You will not have a captain selected in your team :)

jabroni

hell yeah  :D

too bad i had judd as cpt in sc

n4cr123

yep keeping the 147 will take some dane swan freakiness to beat it... although i wouldnt put it past him ...

thornz23

this is literally the most pointless thread i have ever seen lol.. of course every1 is going to keep gibbs as their captain.. 147 is huge

ossie85

Will do :)

Worth noting that Swan's last two games against Port Adelaide he has gotten 48 and 39 possessions!

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: ossie85 on March 25, 2011, 06:59:32 AM

Worth noting that Swan's last two games against Port Adelaide he has gotten 48 and 39 possessions!

^ that's why thornz :)

Fletch74

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on March 25, 2011, 09:40:10 AM

^ that's why thornz :)
It still is pointless. How many times is 147 passed in DT. Too much of a risk. Ossie was just throwing it out there to scare you all off.

valkorum

If anyone can do it then Swan can do it, but I am very happy banking 147 with my captain.  BRING ON LOCKOUT

ossie85

Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping Gibbs VC :) Just playing devil's advocate!

Ziplock

I dunno, swan's last two games against PA he scored 141 and 154, if you're putting anyone else as captain it has to be him. That being said, even swan only topped 147 three times last year, basically, it's just safer going gibbs. You're not really going to be kicking yourself unless swan scores something like 170+, which is pretty unrealistic, even for him :P

elephants

swannie will carve up but gotta have gibbsy

Spite

I'm putting Swan as captain.

Mostly because I didn't select a vice captain.

yorgis

jeez why would'nt you keep 294 pts from your captain. hope that anyone foolish enough to try and get more, gets a big bag of krispi kream donuts or whatever u call them over there in the big smoke delivered by the postman on monday morn