2014 British XV's Draw, Table and Results

Started by Ringo, December 16, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Nails

Sure would be nice to get a win...

Giants copping so many injuries again ::)

100% of our best XV out injured at the moment. May or may not be true

Ringo

Have updated Round 8 results and table.

Whilst there are 3 teams right out in front the next 10 teams are all capable of finishing in the Top 8 as well. Not a real difference in some % either.

Giants still the only team not to win a match.

Really have to look at Penalties for not naming teams for next season as naming previous weeks team is not a real penalty in some cases.

kilbluff1985

i'm just very excited to name Bellchambers next week scored 97 in his first game back

Torpedo10

Apart from a smashing from Leeds and an amazingly close loss to Hebden, we're doing better than most expected.

Nails

In the upcoming 2 rounds we play 16th and 17th. Time for Grope Lane's first win of the season?

First 2 wins?

Time to drag ourselves off the mat?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nails on May 21, 2014, 02:40:36 AM
In the upcoming 2 rounds we play 16th and 17th. Time for Grope Lane's first win of the season?

First 2 wins?

Time to drag ourselves off the mat?

no and no we should have Belly and Titch back  ;D

Nails

We should have:

Taylor Walker, Nathan Bock, Michael Barlow who I forgot to name last 2 weeks and Liam Shiels back.

kilbluff1985

D: Dempsey, Suckling, Atley, Hansen
M: Rockliff, Ziebell, Zaharakis, Hartlett
R: Clarke
F: Titch, Belly, Schulz, A Hall
I/C: M. Jones, Burgoyne

show us your team?

Vinny

Quote from: Nails on May 21, 2014, 02:48:04 AM
We should have:

Taylor Walker, Nathan Bock, Michael Barlow who I forgot to name last 2 weeks and Liam Shiels back.
I think you mixed up teams.

I've got Tex.

kilbluff1985

roflmao

he doesnt even have Barlow, Bock or Shiels either

Justin Bieber

Nails

I was trying to scare kb into surrender. I know we don't have any of those 4 players  :'(

#bestchanceofawin

Ringo

Table and results updated.

At half way stage of the season Top 3 look settled with at least a 2 game advantage over the 4th placed team. badgers currently in 4th with a game and % clear of 5th.

The race will be on over the next few rounds for final 4 positions in the 8 with 5 teams on 20 points and another 3 on 16 points. Some 8 point games will occur over the next few weeks to perhaps assist with sorting out the 8.

All teams have now also won at least 1 game with the Giants getting over the Steins.

Looking forward some upcoming matches.

Nige

We've won two in a row now and we've climbed out of the bottom 4, but we have a huge task against the Hedgehogs this week. Here's to an upset!