Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

The only one I care about:

Vinay Shah > reasonable endo. Should help him play lots for the t20 tour for Bangladesh :)

CrowsFan

Pfft PB, I will be rating close to 105k I reckon by the time we play. Considering I beat HP in a friendly on a dry pitch when he had 3 spinners and I had 1 and the ratings were 100k to 98k I think I'll be fine :P 8)

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 07:47:27 PM
Pfft PB, I will be rating close to 105k I reckon by the time we play. Considering I beat HP in a friendly on a dry pitch when he had 3 spinners and I had 1 and the ratings were 100k to 98k I think I'll be fine :P 8)
Im starting to get some quality players in youths again, youll be scared of me in a few seasons CF ;) :P

CrowsFan

Haha probably zz. Next season will be my strongest season, as this year I only have 2 19 year olds in the team, but 6 18 year olds. Hopefully I can get the promotion to div 1 this season and then have a real crack at winning it next season before my slow demise... ;)

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 07:52:58 PM
Haha probably zz. Next season will be my strongest season, as this year I only have 2 19 year olds in the team, but 6 18 year olds. Hopefully I can get the promotion to div 1 this season and then have a real crack at winning it next season before my slow demise... ;)
Yeh you gonna have to let me have another snoop of your YA again some time soon :P

valkorum

I will be good in 3 years.  I have 9 x 16yo's

chrisuzz

Quote from: valkorum on April 02, 2012, 07:56:14 PM
Only in friendlies :P :P

valkorum

Fielding pops galore this week for me

Lawrence Maurice - Fielding to Reasonable
Ndabiningi Meman - Fielding to Reasonable
Gopalakrishna Nidheesh - Fielding to Reasonable
Curn Sarwan - Fielding to Reasonable
Curn Sarwan - Experience to Poor

CrowsFan

CrowsFan

Jimmy Wilkinson - Technique to reliable :D
Dilip Jafferjee - Bowling to capable
Dilip Jafferjee - Technique to capable
Imran Gul - Batting to capable

chrisuzz

Joseph Gates - bowling to reliable
Caden Chanmbers - bowling to capable
Rinkesh Neelakantachar - bowling to capable

Gates - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=694976 - after a tech pop fielding to expert, of course will carry over into seniors where hell be primary whored for 3 seasons 8)

Neelakantachar - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=764195 - Might try and push him into the NAT squad accom/accom before WC?

valkorum

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 02, 2012, 08:01:40 PM
Quote from: valkorum on April 02, 2012, 07:56:14 PM
Only in friendlies :P :P

They should be experienced beasts ;)

CrowsFan

Zz I'd look at getting some endo training into Gates at some point. Don't really think he needs to get to expert fielding so early on. I would leave the fielding for now until he is at least acc/acc :)

chrisuzz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 08:29:49 PM
Zz I'd look at getting some endo training into Gates at some point. Don't really think he needs to get to expert fielding so early on. I would leave the fielding for now until he is at least acc/acc :)
Yeh endo will be on the cards soon :)
but i like the idea of getting fielding out of the way early.. not quite sure now though..

Cyrus