Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cyrus on September 15, 2011, 01:14:59 PM
time to sell bud... imo
I'd look for a replacement first before you sell, just so you can cover his loss easier.

Nice pops Cookie. Slippens with that experience at 20 8). If you like Lee, maybe let him play in T20 for some experience (or the one that you are likely to stay put or demote in just for experience). I am doing that as I want to keep my players :P.

8-6 Suited

HP, wanna throw your SOD match against me? :D

cookie311993

you make a good point Hp and i might keep him for the sole purpose of green pitches in the future when Desmazeures retires. Will try and pump some exp into him for the rest of the season

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 15, 2011, 05:27:26 PM
HP, wanna throw your SOD match against me? :D
If I'm certain to be relegated, will play my second stringers ;). Still have a slight hope of surviving :P.

8-6 Suited

I'm fighting to get out of the relegation zone in the alst few weeks and I think it is very do-able for me. If I get up tomorrow against Rednuts then it's only a win against yourself and another over either Loch Ness, The Ultimate Blue Roses or the 'Topes. 3 wins from the final 5 games should see me stay up. :P Would prefer 4 more wins though.

pyronerd

Minhaz Azad endo, reas-->cap
Colin Hayes tech, acc-->exp
Colin Hayes exp, ord-->avg
Just van der Wiel endo, cap-->rel

handy endo pops for my captain and keeper :) Hayes is 22, exp/exp and a fasty :D back on fitness for him though as endo and power at avg is just a little bit low for my liking

8-6 Suited

15 Sep 2011   Nathan Buckley   Experience   accomplished   expert
15 Sep 2011   Alexander Makin   Power   reliable   accomplished
15 Sep 2011   Wayne Carey   Endurance   spectacular   exceptional
15 Sep 2011   Percy Pollucksingh   Power   accomplished   expert

All very nice pops for me. :D

bomberboy0618

15 Sep 2011    Krishnamachari Srikkanth     Power    reasonable    capable
15 Sep 2011    Albert Elliot                     Endurance spectacular    exceptional
15 Sep 2011    Harold Ward                     Power    reasonable    capable
15 Sep 2011    Luke Smyth                     Endurance spectacular    exceptional
Meh.

cookie311993

BB why have you been training Ward in Power? He is only 20 and would benefit alot more from the fielding and primary training

bomberboy0618

I dunno. Think I may have forgot to change it.

DazBurg

Taufel Power to Reliable
Saitoti Experience to Reasonable
Llango Experience to Reliable

and thats it

cookie311993

yeah capable power at 20 is awesome but would really benefit from fielding and primary/technique training

bomberboy0618

Now I will get him to spec/spec by 25. He has two legendary talents as well so that is good as.
This is him btw.

cookie311993

have you trained anyone to spec/spec yet though BB?

bomberboy0618

No. Will do it to a couple of 20 yr olds I have though.