EXV: Rookie Draft 2016

Started by elephants, September 04, 2016, 05:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Just an update on this guys.

Plan is to start the rookie draft tomorrow at 9am, with the aim to finish it up in a week. Very possible if everyone commits to being active and taking their picks.

To speed up the process, it'd be fantastic if each coach could work out what picks they're planning to take, and which they're planning to pass in order to speed up the process.

Nige will be updating the position thread and your own records should make it pretty clear how many spots you have available on your list.

Once this is sorted, if you could let us know what you're taking/passing I'll be able to update the OP :)

Cheers guys!

LaHug

We have 36 on our list so will be using four picks: 1, 5, 15, 21

elephants

Thanks LH!

The Player Pool is nearly fully updated. Some of the delisted players might not be on AFL lists anymore (went from memory) so give us a shout if you see someone who shouldn't be there!

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on February 20, 2017, 02:32:53 PM
Thanks LH!

The Player Pool is nearly fully updated. Some of the delisted players might not be on AFL lists anymore (went from memory) so give us a shout if you see someone who shouldn't be there!

Also, if people don't respond to this thread, just check Nige's Team List thread and work out which picks people are taking. E.g. If someone has 38 on their list, they're using their first two picks and passing the rest. If someone has 40 on their list, they're skipping all their picks. Etc.

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on February 20, 2017, 02:41:14 PM
Thanks LH!

Also, if people don't respond to this thread, just check Nige's Team List thread and work out which picks people are taking. E.g. If someone has 38 on their list, they're using their first two picks and passing the rest. If someone has 40 on their list, they're skipping all their picks. Etc.

Will do, but not until the thread is 100% updated. Still some minor errors on there throwing out the list numbers.

Holz

thanks Ele,

im taking all my picks.

8, 28, 42, 56, 70 as i have 5 spots to fill.

nas

Thanks LH!

Mate, there is also 15 players from the National draft not added as well / updated.

elephants

Quote from: nas on February 20, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
Thanks LH!

Mate, there is also 15 players from the National draft not added as well / updated.

Empahsis on the nearly ;) Cheers mate!

I think Holz and Nige have covered the leftover player pool (seems to be a lot of players there though but I suppose the more the merrier. Better to have double listings than miss out players completely!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 20, 2017, 03:56:05 PM
Quote from: nas on February 20, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
Thanks LH!

Empahsis on the nearly ;) Cheers mate!

I think Holz and Nige have covered the leftover player pool (seems to be a lot of players there though but I suppose the more the merrier. Better to have double listings than miss out players completely!

i reckon i have a heap of retired players too. just quickly added the list im sure nige is far more on top of it then i was.

Ziplock

Svalbard will be taking 9, 23, 37 :)

Spinking

Spain would like to un-delist Ty Vickery, and will only use its first pick (4) in the Rookie

Nige

Thanks to ele for his work on this thread, keep giving us updates on which picks you're using and passing. I'll update the team list thread later tonight.

Scrads

Wolves using all 9 picks, thanks.

LaHug

So... do I take my first pick at 9am or do people still need to finalise lists?

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on February 21, 2017, 09:41:21 AM
So... do I take my first pick at 9am or do people still need to finalise lists?

I'll wait to hear. Someone PM me and nas when we've decided to start. He knows our first pick too and I'm at work so might not be able to get on.