Finals Week 1 Draw and Lodgement

Started by Ringo, August 04, 2014, 04:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

To be fair, he did name a team before, just without C or VC. Added it just after 8pm AEST

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2014, 04:01:02 PM
I'ts not like Torp is going to threatened the comp. It's pretty much between the Badger and Hedgehogs.
Regardless, it's poor coaching and Torp has a track record of making little mistakes like this.

Torp

Quote from: luvfooty on August 10, 2014, 04:00:26 PM
Technically you named you team after bounce so all Tigers and Bombers players can be removed from your team and replaced by the next lot on your preference list
Hold on, I named my team earlier that day. If I hadn't named a team at all would've I been given a preference team?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Torp on August 10, 2014, 04:03:40 PM
Technically you named you team after bounce so all Tigers and Bombers players can be removed from your team and replaced by the next lot on your preference list
Hold on, I named my team earlier that day. If I hadn't named a team at all would've I been given a preference team?
Yep.

stew42

Although do it enough times and you may be sacked :P

Torp

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2014, 04:05:58 PM
Yep.
If that's the case then I really should get my Captain score or at least part of it. Penalty be downgraded to my Captain only receiving 1.5x ?

Nige

Quote from: Torp on August 10, 2014, 04:07:37 PM
Yep.
If that's the case then I really should get my Captain score or at least part of it. Penalty be downgraded to my Captain only receiving 1.5x ?
Your not getting out of this.

Ringo's the admin and he's made his ruling. Cop your penalty and move on.

Torp

Quote from: NigeyS on August 10, 2014, 04:08:29 PM
Quote from: Torp on August 10, 2014, 04:07:37 PM
Yep.
Your not getting out of this.

Ringo's the admin and he's made his ruling. Cop your penalty and move on.
Which I'm fine with, I tried to manipulate the rule and I lost out. Just to confirm, I didn't forget about posting my C/VC. Ringo had his own judgement of that and his ruling stands, I'm fine with that. Preferably Ringo should make his rules clearer before the finals next time.  :P

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

Birmingham

D: Burgoyne 103, Suckling 107, Dempsey 81, Hansen dnp                                        =369
M; Rockliff 434(C), B Crouch 155(VC), Miles 144, Hartlett 95                                     =828
R: Clarke 67                                                                                                    =67
F: Schulz 74, Caddy 51, A Hall 56, Fantasia 29                                                       =210
I/C: Zaharakis 145, Ziebell 119                                                                            =264

Emerg: Atley 78(def), Crisp 98(mid sub), Rohan 62(fwd)

1807/15 includes Crisp on for Fantasia  ;D

Purple 77

Daniel Merrett has saved me, he scored a 5 for the leeches, with no defensive sub in play.

Lecras withdrawing helps too, though Bewick replacement got a respectable 87.

State of play now:

Hurricanes: 254 + HA (18) + Bob Murphy

Leeches: Gilbert + Shuey + Hayes

Neck and neck!

Memphistopheles

I'm not quite sure what's going on here but for the record I am 100% sure I named my team before 8pm (not that it really matters as we're not winning anything) and yet FF listed my post as 8:03 AEST?

Just wondering if Manchester has been caught out by this as well given their post was just after mine.

Torp

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 10, 2014, 05:05:12 PM
I'm not quite sure what's going on here but for the record I am 100% sure I named my team before 8pm (not that it really matters as we're not winning anything) and yet FF listed my post as 8:03 AEST?

Just wondering if Manchester has been caught out by this as well given their post was just after mine.
Whether we were or not, it's probably best to leave it here. Thanks for the support though Memph.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 10, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

FF time is like 15 minutes after. I edited mine after 7:30pm.

Purple 77

20 bonus points still apply in finals? for naming your team?