CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackMamba

Agree with BS. Shev, Veron and Crespo were busts in the EPL. Ballack was ok but his prime was at bayer leverkusen and bayern munich. Joe Cole, Duff, SWP and Alex all had like 1 decent season.

Do you remember Mutu? He should be "high" on your list as well.

Anyways, I think the situation is much different at Man City. The bosses at Man City are willing to be patient (rather than sack Ranieri after 1 season) and their spending power is far greater than Chelsea's. You can't bully them into selling an unhappy Tevez for a discount.

tbagrocks

yeah Mutu liked his... ummm pepsi!
agree, city have taken a better aproach, Chelsea (Roman) had no patience at all!! problem!
Balack was great for the club but he was much better before he came!
so now, continue with these current guys (going ok) or,
make a play for the worlds best!
to late to get Kaka? would Scnieder come? Pirlo? whats Eto'o up to?
without these guys can we ever compete against the very best regulary?
two of the last three Champions league finals would suggest we're doing ok!!!

CrowsFan

Living well in the past if you are wanting players like Pirlo or Eto'o. Chelsea needs young players not more old people, they already have one of the oldest (if not oldest) squad in the premier league!

Master Q

Agree... It's time for Chelsea to move on...

chrisuzz

it would take a lot for E'to to move anyways hes the most paid player in the game 360,000 pounds a week from memory :P

Liverpool to win tonight against Chelsea! :)

And Bayern to win CL purely because they will be playing 'the beautiful game'

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 10:28:18 PM
Living well in the past if you are wanting players like Pirlo or Eto'o. Chelsea needs young players not more old people, they already have one of the oldest (if not oldest) squad in the premier league!
they dont need replacement for drogba, they have LUKAKU
they dont need replacement for lampard, they have McEACHRAN
they dont need replacement for cole, the have BERTRAND

they also have romeu who has huge upside..

they should give these guys more chances rather than spending more money..

BlackMamba

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9233453/Chelsea-sign-Marko-Marin-from-Werder-Bremen-with-German-club-wanting-Romelu-Lukaku-on-loan.html

Marko Marin going Chelsea. Looks like Lukaku gonna have to wait for his spot at Chelsea.

Bloody flowering Crouch. Learn to flowering defend Arsenal.

BlackMamba

elephants

BlackMamba

Nah final is like late May.

CrowsFan

tbagrocks

the Blues are playing QPR!!!

who will manage next season, surley Di Matteo keeps his job is they win CL??
probably loose it if they somehow manage to loose!
Guardiola to bring Messi to Chelsea yeah yeah ::)
who wants Pep to coach, I'd be happy with that one!

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 12:13:20 PM
Quote from: jamesalex on April 28, 2012, 06:24:04 AM
Great win for Chelsea, I'm actually in London at the moment and I'm going to Chelsea v QPR this Sunday- hope their not resting too many key players!
About a month before the CL final and they're 4 points behind 4th place. I doubt they will be resting anyone as they really need to win their remaining matches if they want to finish 4th and get more CL next season ;)
Don't they get a Champoins League spot for winnning this years Champoins League?? Not saying they will, but isn't that how it goes?? :-\

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on April 29, 2012, 10:18:21 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 12:13:20 PM
Quote from: jamesalex on April 28, 2012, 06:24:04 AM
Great win for Chelsea, I'm actually in London at the moment and I'm going to Chelsea v QPR this Sunday- hope their not resting too many key players!
About a month before the CL final and they're 4 points behind 4th place. I doubt they will be resting anyone as they really need to win their remaining matches if they want to finish 4th and get more CL next season ;)
Don't they get a Champoins League spot for winnning this years Champoins League?? Not saying they will, but isn't that how it goes?? :-\
Not entirely sure, but I don't think so PB. I remember a few years back when Liverpool won it but finished 5th they weren't given a spot and they made this massive stink about it so eventually UEFA let them enter from the first qualifying round. Maybe that would happen again but to be honest I'm not sure cos it doesn't happen very often ;)

BlackMamba

If Chelsea win UCL, they replace whoever came 4th in the EPL. They still need to qualify through to the main comp. Whoever comes 4th gets relegated to Europa League. Bloody Gunners are limping through to that 3rd spot. Wigan the Giant Killers. Hopefully they don't get relegated. How can you be playing in the Championship when you have slayed Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal and Man U.