Main Menu

EXV: Teams

Started by Holz, November 16, 2011, 05:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on August 21, 2012, 04:47:06 PM

not very good but what do you think LH
You could even just replace the bit that you cut off with the green of the background? Or does that look worse?

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on August 21, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 21, 2012, 04:47:06 PM

not very good but what do you think LH
You could even just replace the bit that you cut off with the green of the background? Or does that look worse?

looks worse., my friend actually made this one so i will ask him tonight.

LaHug

I have a thread you can link to now!

Jay

If any team needs an assistant coach or something similar, I will happily apply. Just chuck me a PM

Would love to be involved with this great comp.

Adamant

Quote from: Jayman on October 24, 2012, 06:17:50 PM
If any team needs an assistant coach or something similar, I will happily apply. Just chuck me a PM

Would love to be involved with this great comp.

Yeah, same here. I'm available if anyone is looking for an assistant. Would love to be involved in the Euros as it is DT scoring :D

Justin Bieber

Both you can join me. I have asked Jay on the past ::)

And I like Adamant so join.

Jay

Anyone need/want a co-coach? Gonna have a lot of time on my hands soon so want to try and get involved in this great comp. more :) PM me...

PS. I won't accept an assistant role as I have that at the moment with Whatlez

Justin Bieber

Nooo :( but I will have Koop I think.... Adamant I think... and Grazz who doesn't get involved...

Go sons!

JBs-Hawks

Just cos you have quality assistants doesn't mean you will have a quality side ;)

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 27, 2012, 11:27:46 PM
Just cos you have quality assistants doesn't mean you will have a quality side ;)

Oh really? ;) :P

Ziplock

quick question on the rookie listed players-  is there a maximum amount of time someone can be rookie listed for? like in the AFL after 2 years you have to be delisted/ upgraded

kind of leads into my second point- do players stay on the rookie list automatically (i.e at season end will we need to use a pick to upgrade them permanently to the senior list?)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on December 17, 2012, 01:53:46 AM
quick question on the rookie listed players-  is there a maximum amount of time someone can be rookie listed for? like in the AFL after 2 years you have to be delisted/ upgraded

kind of leads into my second point- do players stay on the rookie list automatically (i.e at season end will we need to use a pick to upgrade them permanently to the senior list?)

Im not going to have it strict like the afl with having to use rookie picks to elevate people and a max of 2 years. You can change your 5 each year and you can have a guy on there as long as you want.

The only rule that will follow the afl will be how you can play rookie listed players during the season.

ossie85

Hi Holz! Do the teams in the opening post still have those coaches? Looking to verify some WXV alliances :)

Ziplock

nah, england is JBs and sweden is nails

I think that's it though.

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on March 16, 2013, 03:00:36 PM

Hi Holz! Do the teams in the opening post still have those coaches? Looking to verify some WXV alliances :)

it is now. Zip is right. have mode those changes.