Started by LordSneeze, March 20, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSneeze

Round 2 Results

Round 3 Matches

LordSneeze

LordSneeze

Thanks

This weeks writeup will be a little delayed as work has banned FF so couldn't get on before tonight.

Ringo

We can be patient LS.  Doing a good job and can not jeopardise your career.  Had the same thing a few years back when working and it did create issues at home.  So make sure you look after that side as well.

Frankfaust

I! I! Orries Pies!

LordSneeze

Quote from: Ringo on July 21, 2017, 08:37:47 PM
We can be patient LS.  Doing a good job and can not jeopardise your career.  Had the same thing a few years back when working and it did create issues at home.  So make sure you look after that side as well.

Nah was because they detected a malicious domain on the website.
I dont do anything during work time, its always before or after work when i write.

LordSneeze

Commeth the time, commeth the man. Who will stand up with only 2 rounds to go. Who will fall from a position of power and who will climb the ladder to take the spot. The fight for promotion is well and truly alive, while some of the relegation positions are all but sewn up, but more on that in a few weeks time.

Round 15 Results
Division 1

Match of the Round â€" Spinach vs Terrifying Glue
In the Match of the Round, Spinach took the big scalp of early leader Terrifying Glue. The reversal in form as got to be a worry for Terrifying Glue who has been sliding down the ladders for a few weeks, while Spinach has been going for strength to strength and is putting himself in a position to be a dangerous player come finals time.

In other matches, Corkascrew bounced back from his tough loss last week to get over Peptides FC. Bics Best was too strong for Brainpharts putting up back to back wins. Bored Sains went huge once again exacting the hurt onto Mcbasketball. Stubbsy’s Heroes didn’t let the upset last week impact his composure easily taking out Tiger of Old. SCHILLACI was another to turn around a poor week to put up 4 points beating Don’t Dog Le Bois. Jive Turkeys got the easy win against Cunning Coyotes. TruckAKABigTonka  came out on top in a high quality and important match with BlueBaggers. While Mountalizians FC has been showing in rcent weeks why he was the Top Scorer last year putting up a big score agains bombers rule.

Division 2

Match of the Round â€" Bull Dust vs I Have No Clurey
The Match of the Round lived up to its billing with I Have No Clurey getting a 22 point win over Bull Dust in a very high scoring encounter. Both teams are primed to make appearances in finals, if not top 4 positions, and if they both keep putting up scores like these who knows it may have even been a precursor to the GF this year.

In other matches, Engineticians didn’t have any issues in putting up 4 points over Tigertuff. AENIMIST smashed relegation candidate Bloods. Koop’s Kickass returned to the winners circle with a 11 point win over Raging Marshmellow. Afghan Cameleers upset $blues to create some breathing room. Team pendles backed up his upset win last week to knock off Milk Milk Lemonade. Beef Tannen FC kept up with the rest with a tight fought win over Flying Fids, while MC’s Mix easily accounted for Frogjumper.

Division 3

Match of the Round â€" . vs The Flaming Goats
In the match of the round The Flaming Goats managed to get a big win over . by 18 points. 

In other matches, Gdog would be very happy to get over Echuca flyer who has improved from his early season form and is no longer the easy beat he once was. Ellis In Wonderland got yet another win on the board taking out DMCC XXII. The Abusement Park inflicted yet another loss onto SydneyRox who has had a disappointing year by his standards. Daz Cats put up a strong score to leave Nolittleblackbook looking for a way back home. The Inner Gamehas put more pressure on Shanes Shakers. FISKER FC comfortably accounted for KickaKrowy, Ka-Boom went Ka-boom to blow up the big Hammer of Hammertown. While FIGJAM won an epic with Lenneth by 4 points.

Round 16 Fixtures

Division 1
Match of the Round â€" Don’t Dog Le Bois vs Bored Saints

Division 2
Match of the Round â€" Frogjumper vs Beef Tannen FC

Division 3
Match of the Round â€" Shanes Shakers vs Hammertown

The Leaderboards
Teams are getting stronger and stronger and it can be seen with the continued increasing points required to make the top 10 each week. This week saw Bored Sains put up a massive 2482 to take home the 25 points, coming in second was Mountalizians FC pocketing another 15 points for his tally. SCHILLACI rounds out the podium with a strong 2417.

Somehow Bluebaggers is still holding the top position in the FF Medal however the challengers are coming thick and fast. Mountalizians FC has closed the gap, while Terrifying Glue & $Blues are all within 10 points and clear striking distance.

Another strong week for Stubbsy’s Heroes means that he was able to keep his gap on the rest of the field with MC’s Mix his closest rival 173 points back. Mountalizians FC is looking to retain his crown and won’t give it up without a fight. Overall though is still wide open with a few injuries or poor captain choices opening up the chance for someone to make a run.

Good luck and LS Out

PowerBug

A slight lead for me heading into the 2nd leg.

Peter

Good luck to all eight finalists

LordSneeze

Not gonna be any updates until midweekend. Work comes first.

LordSneeze

Sorry about all the delays guys, work has gone mental and has completely overtaken everything, got to have priorities. To make sure I can get everything updated I am forgoing the write-ups for the time being; don’t fret though they will be back at some point.

Round 16 Results
Division 1

Division 2

Division 3

Round 17 Results
Division 1

Division 2

Division 3

Finals R1 Fixtures

Order is double chances then eliminations. Major at top, Minor at bottom.

The Leaderboards

Good luck and LS Out

LordSneeze

Performer of Round 2 - I have No Clurey
Unlucky Loser of Round 2 - Stubbsy's Heroes
Lucky Winner of Round 2 â€" Mountalizians FC with the 2nd lowest score
Match of the round â€" Stubbsy's Heroes def by I Have No Clurey. The Stubbsy's just unliucky to run into the form team.

Quarter Finals
4530:4435 | Beef Tannen FC vs (14) MC’s Mix
4293:4431 | (6) . vs (5) Mountalizians FC
4528:4758 | (3) Stubbsy’s Heroes vs (10) I Have no Clurey
4465:4647 | Spinach vs Tiger of Old

Semi Finals
0000:0000 | Beef Tannen FC vs (5) Mountalizians FC
0000:0000 | (10) I Have no Clurey vs Tiger of Old

PowerBug

LordSneeze

Round 3 Results

Round 4 Results

Round 5 Matches

Ladders

LordSneeze

7 doesn't go into 4 well, so a big week of matches ahead of us. Or will we see a 2-2 team rise from the ashes to steal a unlikely spot.