AXVS: Leaderboard - 2013 Awards

Started by Colliwobblers, February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

What if Goodes doesn't get a nomination?

Toga

I'm not so much nominating, lez, I'm just highlighting the star youngsters in the SB comp this year. :)

So seperate from CW's awards as far as I know..

Justin Bieber

That's stupid. You have to get a nomination and then Toga will have to flower up his current good work. So just ignore the Matt Jones' and Brett Goodes

Colliwobblers

to be honest, i really don't care at all about the award, it add somes interest and that is good :)

if Toga wants to run it and change / make new rules as to how it is awarded he is welcome to.

he can either pm every coach for a vote on his new rules, or he can just make it up and let me know and i'll sign off on it.

if not and I am to just name the rising star for the season, it will be the player who played his first game of AFL football this season who averages highest for the season.

could be far more interesting but i dont have the time to make it so.

if toga wants to commit to something and run it, he can either seek majority vote for his method of running the award, or my consensus and it is all his :)

Toga

Tbh I am not really fussed CW - I have just been posting the highest scoring Rising Star eligible player every week just to keep track of how youngsters are going... Don't want to change anything you are doing, but if general consensus is that people want the RS to come from the nominees, maybe te highest averaging of the lot come EOS, then I'm more than happy to run the award.

At the end of the day, it's your hard work that makes this comp what it is, so the decision is ultimately yours. If you'd like I can put together a vote. :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 22, 2013, 09:27:54 PM
Tbh I am not really fussed CW - I have just been posting the highest scoring Rising Star eligible player every week just to keep track of how youngsters are going... Don't want to change anything you are doing, but if general consensus is that people want the RS to come from the nominees, maybe te highest averaging of the lot come EOS, then I'm more than happy to run the award.

At the end of the day, it's your hard work that makes this comp what it is, so the decision is ultimately yours. If you'd like I can put together a vote. :)

i do a lot sure - but like this and the totw and the match reports, and just the banter and general activity of coaches that stuff is all what adds to just a basic comp and makes it great.

happy for you to do whatever just will want to make sure it is the popular way of running things hence the reason for me signing off on it or the coaches voting on it.

the more coaches add to this comp the better it will be, there is a limit to what i can do, I AM NOT OS :)

Toga

I might send a vote out in the morning then to all coaches if that's ok with you CW. :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on May 22, 2013, 09:42:08 PM
I might send a vote out in the morning then to all coaches if that's ok with you CW. :)

totally ok and appreciate the effort.

Justin Bieber

And no 50 year olds are allowed to win the award :)

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2013, 09:25:01 AM

why are you picking on Fletch

Nails

Quote from: nostradamus on May 23, 2013, 06:23:55 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2013, 09:25:01 AM

why are you picking on Fletch

Yeah he has been a top class Dong.

Colliwobblers

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 10, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

WOODEN CHOPSTICK (LAST POSITION ON THE LADDER AFTER H&A SEASON)

Current Favourite: Kathmandu Eskimos

:/

Wouldnt have picked it at the start either. :/

On the bright side it looks like I can bring a full side to the table each of the bye weeks, so thats a positive :)

Colliwobblers

don't worry koop your just a win away from pushing the hapless vipers into the favourite for the illustrious wooden chopstik :)

nostradamus

we're punching above our weight at the moment too