Heppell expected to miss

Started by Ricochet, August 20, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/essendon/news/2014-08-20/heppell-injury-cloud

Essendon midfielder Dyson Heppell is expected to miss this week's game against the Gold Coast after fracturing his hand at training today.

Club doctor Bruce Reid said Heppell's recovery period would be minimal after undergoing surgery shortly after the accident.

"Dyson sustained a fracture in his hand during training this morning but we were extremely fortunate that Greg Hoy was available to operate on his hand within the hour," Reid said.

"The surgery was a success, Dyson had a plate and screws inserted into his hand and we're confident his recovery time will be minimal."

colmullet

flowering serious.......this is getting beyond a joke haha

GoLions

With both my bench players covering, and 2 trades, it still looks like I'll be eating at least 1 donut. Wow.

LF

Annnndddd reverse trade button will be hit yet again think I might just wait now to see who is actually going to play this week

matt1985

gaaaawwwww! Haha, just gets better. Thought I had dodged a bullet after having cover for jpk and trading out barlow. Fingers crossed pendles gets up, but definitely copping a donut now. Lets hope no more carnage!

HBTD22

This is unbelievable. Has to be the worst week or so in dream team/fantasy history.

Mr.Craig

And now my Elite team takes a hit. Got Hanners on the bench so hopefully he's ready to fire up.

Jroo

Quote from: luvfooty on August 20, 2014, 05:14:33 PM
Annnndddd reverse trade button will be hit yet again think I might just wait now to see who is actually going to play this week

CFC 1979