EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

I would have probably would have went Giroud, Lallana & Gerrad to Lukaku, Cheapie & Hazard but still good move.

Still don't know who to C. Suarez or Lukaku.

Suarez can go nuts and kick 4. Lukaku normally an assist and a goal or two goals.

PowerBug

Thanks Arsenal.... Lost 9 points by playing Szczesny (-2) over Marshall (7). On 34 with Dawson, Shelvey (c) and Suarez to play.

Time to rage trade.

Nige

Might as well let my team go ghostship.  :(

Tominator

Quote from: PowerBug on December 15, 2013, 10:24:45 AM
Thanks Arsenal.... Lost 9 points by playing Szczesny (-2) over Marshall (7). On 34 with Dawson, Shelvey (c) and Suarez to play.

Time to rage trade.

Shelvey captain ?!??!     ???

PowerBug

Yeah he is idek how that happened. I just traded him in this week, for Lallana. Suarez vice. I think I liked the Norwich factor that's why lol. :P

(nek minnit either scores 1 or gets hattrick)

timmyparso

Chico suspended, evra and vlaar rated 50%, fonte did not play!!!! Great defence this week!!!!! Add to that Lampard didn't play!!! Risked Lukaku as capt over suarez, somehow on 44 with suarez and evra (if playing) to go.

I want my January wildcard!!!

timmyparso

Captaining Lukaku over Suarez proves to be a fatal move, never again will that happen  >:(

Vinny

Suarez as C brought my score to 91 :D Thank you very much Luis.

CrowsFan

Quote from: timmyparso on December 16, 2013, 09:16:57 AM
Captaining Lukaku over Suarez proves to be a fatal move, never again will that happen  >:(
Why would you captain someone else when Suarez has scored 39 points from his last 2 gameweeks? Only twice this season has he not managed to score or get an assist, scoring 10 or more 60% of the time before last night. Instead you give it to a guy who has scored 10 or more just 15% of the time when he is on the field.

This is the same as SC. Just give the captaincy to Suarez (GAJ) and take the scores. No need to go looking for extra points elsewhere because more often than not you will be disappointed.

Vinny

My reasoning for captaining Suarez was:

Lukaku never scores more than two goals. They never destroy teams. 2-0 at most. So I could only see Lukaku getting goal and assist.

Suarez can go nuts, against anyone. He can kick 4 goals. I couldn't risk Suarez going nuts by going Lukaku.

Suarez is most likely to match Lukaku if not go better.

CrowsFan

Suarez is averaging 12.4 points per game. Enough said!

Vinny

Plus No Sturridge seems to be doing him good.

timmyparso

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 16, 2013, 02:05:26 PM
Suarez is averaging 12.4 points per game. Enough said!

lesson learnt  :(

Lukaku vs Fulham was a high risk move I know, was hoping to get an advantage in my classic leagues. I over estimated Totenhams defencive ability, thought they would do a better job against Liverpool.

BoredSaint

god damn hazard.. going up against crystal palace and can only get an assist

Vinny