EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Oh okay, two points is good enough.

Haha yeah, I am now undecided. Go with POD or try beat you or hope my other players beat yours.

BoredSaint

chrisuzz

Am insanely stuck on whether i want to trade out Rat or Vlaar..

Vinny

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 12, 2013, 04:50:11 PM

I trade Rat cause his little square info button is a dark shade which means he is less likely to play. :P

chrisuzz

Quote from: vinny on December 12, 2013, 04:51:41 PM

I trade Rat cause his little square info button is a dark shade which means he is less likely to play. :P
Went Rat to Turner, who has got a fairly decent run of games so can hopefully pick up a few clean sheets, then brought in Coleman, who can hopefully pinch a goal or an assist is his good run of games coming up!

BoredSaint

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 12, 2013, 04:58:51 PM
Quote from: vinny on December 12, 2013, 04:51:41 PM

Went Rat to Turner, who has got a fairly decent run of games so can hopefully pick up a few clean sheets, then brought in Coleman, who can hopefully pinch a goal or an assist is his good run of games coming up!
Everton's draw for the next month.. OH YESSS

Vinny

timmyparso

Vinny

Haha, what moves you made this week man?

timmyparso

Quote from: vinny on December 12, 2013, 08:51:45 PM
Haha, what moves you made this week man?
Migs to Howard, have to try to keep up with you now  ;)

Vinny

Hahaha not gonna happen. No stopping me from now ;) I hope. :P

BoredSaint

Surprisingly considering I'm an Everton fan, I only have Coleman and Lukaku..

Would really like to jump onto Howard but have to fix my team in other areas first..

Bought in Chamakh LEL

Tominator

TEAM

Mignolet (McGregor)

Shaw - Zabaleta - Williams - Coleman  (Moxey)

Ozil - Ramsey - Lallana  (Morrison, Brady)

Rooney - Suarez - Lukaku

Have 1.8 in the bank and 1 FT which I'll carry into next week. United have some good fixtures coming up so backing Rooney in to do well - but Aguero is very tempting ......

PowerBug

Yeah so prior to last gameweek I was deciding about whether to trade Rooney to Suarez as my FT, as Rooney was missing last game. But I decided to hold and let Moxey come on and for some reason I said to myself I'll do the trade next week.

So by not trading, I missed out on like 30 points, 0.3 mil, and had to use another transfer (Lallana > Shelvey) so I could bring in Suarez for Rooney, which is probably not even worth it now anyway....

My whole season fell to pieces right there.........

T Dog

had 2 ft this week. Out goes Giroud, Lallana and Gerrard and in comes Ozil, Hazard and Chamakh for a - 4 hit.

Team now:

Mignolet (Mannone)

Zabaleta - Mertesacker - Coleman  (Gabbidon, Faye )

Ozil - Ramsey - YaYa - Hazard - Barkley 

Rooney - Suarez  ( Chamakh )

Hoping only fielding 2 forwards goes well.... :-\
Amazingly,  zero $ in the bank...not a cracker...team value is $107.1 but no buffer left.