EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

My defenders scored -1 between them.  :o

Midfielders combined for 5.

The rest of the points came from Mig (4 iirc) and my forwards - Rooney, Sturridge and Aguero (c) :P

PowerBug

^And they gave you like 60 right? :P

My 3 backs gave me 1, and my worst one of the 5, Moxey, was sitting in D3 like he has all season, and his last two games have been 8 and 6... :(

timmyparso

Started season with 9 straight wins, now lost 2 in last 3, cracks in my team are getting bigger. Well done PowerBug

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on November 26, 2013, 09:23:52 AM
^And they gave you like 60 right? :P

My 3 backs gave me 1, and my worst one of the 5, Moxey, was sitting in D3 like he has all season, and his last two games have been 8 and 6... :(
60? My team only got 55.  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: timmyparso on November 26, 2013, 09:53:04 AM
Started season with 9 straight wins, now lost 2 in last 3, cracks in my team are getting bigger. Well done PowerBug
Cheers man, got lucky with Rooney. :P Woulda scored more if I didn't transfer out Per and Giroud but anyway.. :P Now need to find a way to fit Aguero in... :\

T Dog

62 for me this week..defenders = 2 in total..1,1,0... :-[

Vinny

63 :(

Only player to get points were Lukaku, Aguero, Suarez and Yaya.

chrisuzz

Not sure whether to get rid of Lukaku or Remy for Aguero :-/

timmyparso

Quote from: chrisuzz on November 26, 2013, 02:27:56 PM
Not sure whether to get rid of Lukaku or Remy for Aguero :-/

neither, both are good value for money at the moment. If you had to, I'd get rid of Lukaku based on Evertons tougher run of fixtures

Luigi197

Haven't posted here for a while. What do ya'll think of my team?

Mignolet
Dawson, Distin, Fonte
Hazard, Yaya Toure, Ozil, Ramsay, Lallana
Suarez, Giroud
(Harper, Rosenoir, Berahino, Gabbidon)

Tominator

Quote from: Luigi197 on November 26, 2013, 05:59:24 PM
Haven't posted here for a while. What do ya'll think of my team?

Mignolet
Dawson, Distin, Fonte
Hazard, Yaya Toure, Ozil, Ramsay, Lallana
Suarez, Giroud
(Harper, Rosenoir, Berahino, Gabbidon)

I like it! Having said that though, the strikers are performing way better than midfielders at the moment. You might be better off downgrading Toure/Ozil/Hazard - as for which one, I'll leave to you - to a cheap mid (e.g. Ravel Morrison, and just bench him) and upgrading Berahino to a good striker   :)

T Dog

Current side needs a back change...any suggestions who to get in?

Mignolet
Coleman, Davies, Fonte
YaYa, Gerrard, Ramsey, Lallana
Rooney, Suarez, Giroud

Boruc, Barkley, Wilson, Faye

Vinny

Trade out Boruc, for Guzan or another keeper with a good draw. Trade Fonte too. Southhampton will concede from now I think.

timmyparso

This week I say goodbye to Ozil, at 10.5M he just isn't scoring as he should, welcome back Hazard!!

This move will likely backfire and Ozil will score a double and Hazard get rested. Fingers crossed

T Dog

Quote from: vinny on November 28, 2013, 12:22:12 PM
Trade out Boruc, for Guzan or another keeper with a good draw. Trade Fonte too. Southhampton will concede from now I think.

Thanks Vin meister.. ;D