EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

6 of my guys combined for 8 points

However

Giroud, Stutridge, Suarez, Ramsey, Ozill.

unfortunately had the C on stutrdige but 54 from 5 players not bad.

total of 62.

timmyparso

Quote from: timmyparso on October 22, 2013, 12:55:41 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 22, 2013, 12:43:49 PM
thoughts on Michu to Hazard?

The big Spaniard just hasn't been firing of late. I still think he overachieved in the first season, he tends to go missing from games a bit too often but when he finds form he can be deadly. I just think that Swansea have a greater spread of goalscoring options this season than they did last

Also did Moses to Lallana

I'm wondering about Michu too, has a good run but didn't score or assist against Sunderland last week has me worried.

Not sure on Hazard, he's been a bit hit and miss and Chelsea rotate their players a lot.

I'm worried that if I trade Michu that he will score well after trading him but my trigger finger is ready to pull if a suitable candidate pops up, I'm eyeing off his team mate in Hernandez, much cheaper and should return this week for a good run of easier games.

Tommy, are you Unreal Madrid? If so you may be better doing something with Whiticker or Collins to give you coverage down back. Lovren or Fonte are affordable if you don't mind 2 Southampton defenders (they are having a good season so far) or Reid or even one of the Swansea defenders as they have a good run (not Davies as he may be out for 2 weeks)

Tominator

Quote from: timmyparso on October 22, 2013, 04:51:45 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on October 22, 2013, 12:55:41 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 22, 2013, 12:43:49 PM
thoughts on Michu to Hazard?

The big Spaniard just hasn't been firing of late. I still think he overachieved in the first season, he tends to go missing from games a bit too often but when he finds form he can be deadly. I just think that Swansea have a greater spread of goalscoring options this season than they did last

Also did Moses to Lallana

I'm wondering about Michu too, has a good run but didn't score or assist against Sunderland last week has me worried.

Not sure on Hazard, he's been a bit hit and miss and Chelsea rotate their players a lot.

I'm worried that if I trade Michu that he will score well after trading him but my trigger finger is ready to pull if a suitable candidate pops up, I'm eyeing off his team mate in Hernandez, much cheaper and should return this week for a good run of easier games.

Tommy, are you Unreal Madrid? If so you may be better doing something with Whiticker or Collins to give you coverage down back. Lovren or Fonte are affordable if you don't mind 2 Southampton defenders (they are having a good season so far) or Reid or even one of the Swansea defenders as they have a good run (not Davies as he may be out for 2 weeks)

Yeah I am haha

Collins to Fonte is very tempting

Problem is, I can only have 3 Southampton players. I already have Boruc and Shaw - do I get Collins to Fonte, or Moses to Lallana?

Is Ashley Williams back this week?

Lallana seems like a great buy but so does Fonte. Pablo Hernandez is another I am considering but I might wait another week before taking the plunge. Andros Townsend is another potential trade-in for Moses.

Vinny

Not sure of Collins return date but I'd trade out Moses mate.

Hazard or Lallana?

Cicjose

i would get Lallana

but should i play Aguero and drop Ivanovic?

Vinny

I think you should, Ivanovic is unlikely to have a CS this week.

Vinny

chrisuzz

3 options right here!

1. Ramsay, Ozil and Sturridge

2. Lallana, Ozil and Giroud

3. Lallana, Ramsay and Sturridge or Giroud

Vinny

Ramsey, Ozil and Sturridge.

Southamptons draw goes to absolute shower in three weeks.

chrisuzz

Quote from: vinny on October 24, 2013, 08:35:21 PM

Yeh that's true, it just looks funny having two Arsenal players in my midfield  :-\ Not sure who i want more out of Ramsay, Ozil and Giroud

Cicjose

Vinny

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 24, 2013, 08:42:10 PM
Quote from: vinny on October 24, 2013, 08:35:21 PM

Yeh that's true, it just looks funny having two Arsenal players in my midfield  :-\ Not sure who i want more out of Ramsay, Ozil and Giroud

Haha I have all three. Dont be worried. Last week they totalled for 34 points 8)

Cicjose's picture shows he is world class. Ozil is a must.

chrisuzz

Well this looks good, didnt realies i could get Suarez, so now its Suarez, Ozil and Ramsay :D

Vinny

PowerBug

Can't really say their draw goes to crap since they drew to United away, and they beat Liverpool away. Why can't they do the same against Arsenal or Totenham or City? ;) I picked up Lallana and Lovren before they both went up. :D Quite happy with my setup right now:

Mignolet
Lovren, Dawson, Mertersacker
Ozil, Yaya Toure, Lallana, Mirallas
Giroud, Sturridge, Lukaku
(Marshall, Coleman, Colback, Moxey)
Value: $101.5
Left over: $2.5

Not sure what the next step shhould be, I have no Chelsea or United players, maybe I should look there?