EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

67 points brings me to 500 points!!  8)

Vinny

timmyparso

Does anyone know if hernandez will return for Swansea next gameweek?

timmyparso

Quote from: vinny on October 20, 2013, 07:15:16 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on October 20, 2013, 07:13:24 PM

476 :'(

Your still sitting 3rd in El Classico, your doing good still

Vinny

Quote from: timmyparso on October 20, 2013, 08:54:09 PM
Quote from: vinny on October 20, 2013, 07:15:16 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on October 20, 2013, 07:13:24 PM

476 :'(

Your still sitting 3rd in El Classico, your doing good still

Thanks man,  but I will drop cause I have no one left to play. :-\

Nige

If Fulham can keep a clean sheet and Riether does something wonderful, that'd be great. I'd like over 50 for the week. 26 in El Classico isn't good enough.  >:(

timmyparso

Quote from: vinny on October 20, 2013, 05:41:47 PM
Flowering Davies could not play 15 damn minutes earlier and flowering Chelsea just had to concede one goal, same goes for flowering Liverpool.

Giroud, Ozil & Ramsey saved my ass :)

Davies out for at least 2 weeks too  :(

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/10/20/4346315/injured-ben-davies-to-miss-at-least-two-swansea-games

Tominator

OHHHHHHHH OZILLLLLLLL AND RAMMMMMSEYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

Got a lazy 66 thanks to them.

Ramsey was a brilliant trade-in this week. Changed my captain from Michu to Ozil at about 8:30 on Saturday night!

CrowsFan

Stupidly traded out Soldada for Remy this week ::)

Cicjose

i did find it funny in a conversation i had with mates that they didnt think Ozil was the best midfielder in the EPL
because of the fact he came from La Liga previously

PowerBug

60 points, not bad. Thinking Zabaleta and Ben Arfa to Lovren and Lallana for my two free transfers. Southampton's easy run continues for a little while yet. :)

Nige

Vinny

I am going:

Barkley > Hazard
Davies/Wilson > Lovren

Tominator

thoughts on Michu to Hazard?

The big Spaniard just hasn't been firing of late. I still think he overachieved in the first season, he tends to go missing from games a bit too often but when he finds form he can be deadly. I just think that Swansea have a greater spread of goalscoring options this season than they did last

Also did Moses to Lallana

timmyparso

Quote from: Tominator on October 22, 2013, 12:43:49 PM
thoughts on Michu to Hazard?

The big Spaniard just hasn't been firing of late. I still think he overachieved in the first season, he tends to go missing from games a bit too often but when he finds form he can be deadly. I just think that Swansea have a greater spread of goalscoring options this season than they did last

Also did Moses to Lallana

I'm wondering about Michu too, has a good run but didn't score or assist against Sunderland last week has me worried.

Not sure on Hazard, he's been a bit hit and miss and Chelsea rotate their players a lot.

I'm worried that if I trade Michu that he will score well after trading him but my trigger finger is ready to pull if a suitable candidate pops up, I'm eyeing off his team mate in Hernandez, much cheaper and should return this week for a good run of easier games.