EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Yep, i hate H2H. Nigey scores a mediocre 50 and wins his match, I score 82 and lose. "Get Chamakhed" scored 90 and lost! Not happy. :P Really want to use the wildcard this week, undecided whether to hold off yet or not. If i don't use it this week i definitely will next.

timmyparso

Quote from: PowerBug on August 22, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
Yep, i hate H2H. Nigey scores a mediocre 50 and wins his match, I score 82 and lose. "Get Chamakhed" scored 90 and lost! Not happy. :P Really want to use the wildcard this week, undecided whether to hold off yet or not. If i don't use it this week i definitely will next.

Get Chamakhed obviously played a quality opponent  ;D

Nige

How I won with 50 is beyond me haha.  :-X :o

Second worst (iirc) score of the round in the league. Lady Luck, I owe you.

Vinny

Who would you bring in, Coleman or Shaw? :)

lolrocket

Quote from: timmyparso on August 22, 2013, 08:35:05 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 22, 2013, 08:16:21 PM

Get Chamakhed obviously played a quality opponent  ;D

4 measly points... :P

Tominator

Quote from: vinny on August 22, 2013, 10:37:48 PM
Who would you bring in, Coleman or Shaw? :)

I went for Shaw because I know more about him (and he is cheaper), but if you want Coleman then go for him

Quote from: vinny on August 22, 2013, 06:02:05 PM
Score- 94

Lords- Mingolet Ivanovic Nolan
Losers- Mertesacker and Lukaku
Captain- Hazard, wish I went Benteke.
Trades this week- Not sure who to trade.
Vent- Happy for a first time!
Comments-

Who should I trade? Mertesacker > Shaw or Lukaku > ???

Using my wildcard right before GW3 by the way.

Cheers ;)

I've gone Mertesacker to Shaw, but I wanna drop Lukaku too. Will chop him as soon as the next lockout comes

Vinny

Nige

Soldado scored 2 for Tottenham in their 5-0 Europa League qualifier and Bony scored 1 for Swansea in their 5-1 Europa League qualifier for those who care.  8)

T Dog

Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 10:15:39 AM
Soldado scored 2 for Tottenham in their 5-0 Europa League qualifier and Bony scored 1 for Swansea in their 5-1 Europa League qualifier for those who care.  8)

Thanks Nige..have them both on field.. :-\

KoopKicka

Scott Sinclair ha signed for West Brom. Fantasy relevant again?

elephants

Anelka on indefinite leave :-\ Thinking more and more now I should play my wildcard :-\

Nige

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 23, 2013, 12:19:35 PM

I swear he just needs to pick a club and stay there.

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 04:55:40 PM

What do you mean by that? Played at Swansea for a couple of years, showed he had great talent so moved to a bigger club. Unfortunately that club was Man City where he was never going to get a game, so he has made the right choice to move clubs. Do you think he should have stayed at City? Because that would just be stupid!

Vinny

Okay, just did Mertesacker to Shaw :P Now watch him score 1.

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 23, 2013, 05:43:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 04:55:40 PM

What do you mean by that? Played at Swansea for a couple of years, showed he had great talent so moved to a bigger club. Unfortunately that club was Man City where he was never going to get a game, so he has made the right choice to move clubs. Do you think he should have stayed at City? Because that would just be stupid!
I mean he should have stayed at Swansea. :P I like him as a player and Swansea's probably my second favourite club in the EPL, I wasn't happy when he originally left Swansea for Man City.