EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

If I trade Lukaku to Lambert....

is it better to trade Garrido (4.5), or Baker (4.0), or even Mertesacker (5.5)   to Luke Shaw (4.5)?

Considering playing the Wildcard but not sure yet... think I'll do it after next week

When is the best time to use the wildcard?

KoopKicka

87 with Benteke, Hazard (c) and Ivanovic to come. FPL has yet to add Colemans 13 from the bench as Rat didnt play. So FPL only has me on 74.

My score (87) means Im currently 16th in Aus and in the top 700 overall. Think Im getting a nosebleed.......

timmyparso

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 19, 2013, 11:44:23 AM
87 with Benteke, Hazard (c) and Ivanovic to come. FPL has yet to add Colemans 13 from the bench as Rat didnt play. So FPL only has me on 74.

My score (87) means Im currently 16th in Aus and in the top 700 overall. Think Im getting a nosebleed.......

Do you know why Rat didn't play? I had his too

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: timmyparso on August 19, 2013, 12:35:14 PM

He probably doesn't care about Rat at the moment TP  ;D

elephants

David Luiz has a hammy injury and as had all pre-season!? Where were you people? haha

KoopKicka

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 19, 2013, 01:42:59 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on August 19, 2013, 12:35:14 PM

He probably doesn't care about Rat at the moment TP  ;D

haha nope ;D

Nige

Quote from: elephants on August 19, 2013, 01:52:36 PM
David Luiz has a hammy injury and as had all pre-season!? Where were you people? haha

Worrying about my AFL fantasy side.  :P  :-[

PowerBug

Quote from: NigeyS on August 19, 2013, 02:05:08 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 19, 2013, 01:52:36 PM

Worrying about my AFL fantasy side.  :P  :-[
Well my Chelsea supporting friend at school told me to get him, so i did >:( So does this mean he won't play the next game? ;D (btw he got him too so wasn't a prank either)

Chelskiman

Gotta love that Yaya Toure magic!  Seriously, he's been a starter for me in each of the last three seasons.  The guy is a full on machine, and he has the uncanny ability to pick up a fair amount of bonus points.  He reminds me so much of Patrick Vieira and even though I hated him and Arsenal, he was still a very classy player.

Andrew3737

elephants

You can be a cow and a good player.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 20, 2013, 12:25:14 PM
Vieira was a cow though.

Yeah, he was a prick.  I was watching all the season reviews last week before the EPL started, and I forgot how much he bossed Arsenal's unbeaten streak.  The guy was unreal in terms of his ability. 

I hated him so much though, especially because Chelsea went through that stage that no matter what we did we just couldn't beat Arsenal.  That Kanu hattrick still gives me nightmares. :(

elephants

Whenever Arsenal make me sad, I watch this to make me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DhnG37mrc

There a like a million videos but this was the best quality. Lost the commentary/crowd noise which adds so much but oh well.

Chelskiman

I remember watching that game live.  I let out the biggest "WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" of all time, haha.  He hit it so sweetly, and he knew it because he was already running off to celebrate before the ball had even hit the back of the net.

I love this too.  I missed the bus for school that morning to watch it, but obviously I didn't care, haha.

http://vimeo.com/28660720

Andrew3737