Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Jackross10 on August 16, 2013, 11:09:38 PM
Guys, can someone tell me what is a

Solid score / Like a supercoach 100
Crappy score
Woeful score
Brilliant score

1. An average of about 70 points per week is what you need to take it out. Anything above 55 is good.
2. Below 50 as a general rule, but some weeks 40-45 can be a good score. Anything below 40 will usually cause you problems.
3. Below 30.
4. 85+

Hawka

Hawka

Join this league!
its H2H the othr one was full
2335812-480148

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 12, 2013, 11:28:36 AM
Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on July 24, 2013, 10:40:53 PM
Official FPL FF Leagues

Okay Guys and Gals,

Two Leaues created and the League codes. I have limited the Head to Head League to 38 at this point. If we get those numbers then everyone plays each other once. If more show up to join we can make a call to either increase the size of this League to unlimited in which case not everyone will play each other, or create a Second Division; maybe with a view to some promotion/relegation next year?

FanFooty El CLassico (CLassic League) - League Code: 61032-114725

FFH2H (Head to Head League) - League Code: 61032-114769

Spread the word!

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the absence.. I've been working on the vestiges that is my SC team  ::)

Anyway, just bumping this to the front (back?) of the thread. We are up to 31 contenders in each of the leagues now.

Note - H2H League For whatever unknown reason the limit of teams that can be entered into H2H League is 38. Firstly it means that everyone will play ONE other team twice. Not sure who at FPL didn't do the math, but that's the situation. Secondly, it is close to full so......

I will keep tabs on it as the week progresses and create a second 'FF H2H 'Championship' League for latecomers when the need arises if required.

So please share to those who would want to be in the main League as spots are drying up, and the more competition we have the better.

With regard to a possible promotion / relegation scenario between the two Leagues, I am thinking we have 6 up and 6 down due to the number of teams,..... OR next year we do FPL' work for them and split the top League into two divisons based on final standings with 20 teams in each so everyone plays the other teams twice.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the best way forward?

Bumped!

The FF H2H Premiership League now has a full compliment of 38. Thanks everyone for joining! It's going to be a great season  :)

If there are latecomers wanting to join a H2H league, I have created a new League; details below.

FF H2H League Championship - League Code 61032 - 480232

Could someone who is willing to administer the league (There isn't actually any work to do) could let me know when they have joined. I will change the administrator over to the willing person and get you to 'ban' me from the league. It's the only way I can be removed unfortunately so I'm not playing in both leagues.

Don't forget FF El Classico has unlimited teams, so you can continue to join this one.

Cheers guys and good luck!

Hawka

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 17, 2013, 01:53:20 PM
Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 12, 2013, 11:28:36 AM
Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on July 24, 2013, 10:40:53 PM
Official FPL FF Leagues

Okay Guys and Gals,

Two Leaues created and the League codes. I have limited the Head to Head League to 38 at this point. If we get those numbers then everyone plays each other once. If more show up to join we can make a call to either increase the size of this League to unlimited in which case not everyone will play each other, or create a Second Division; maybe with a view to some promotion/relegation next year?

FanFooty El CLassico (CLassic League) - League Code: 61032-114725

FFH2H (Head to Head League) - League Code: 61032-114769

Spread the word!

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the absence.. I've been working on the vestiges that is my SC team  ::)

Anyway, just bumping this to the front (back?) of the thread. We are up to 31 contenders in each of the leagues now.

Note - H2H League For whatever unknown reason the limit of teams that can be entered into H2H League is 38. Firstly it means that everyone will play ONE other team twice. Not sure who at FPL didn't do the math, but that's the situation. Secondly, it is close to full so......

I will keep tabs on it as the week progresses and create a second 'FF H2H 'Championship' League for latecomers when the need arises if required.

So please share to those who would want to be in the main League as spots are drying up, and the more competition we have the better.

With regard to a possible promotion / relegation scenario between the two Leagues, I am thinking we have 6 up and 6 down due to the number of teams,..... OR next year we do FPL' work for them and split the top League into two divisons based on final standings with 20 teams in each so everyone plays the other teams twice.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the best way forward?

Bumped!

The FF H2H Premiership League now has a full compliment of 38. Thanks everyone for joining! It's going to be a great season  :)

If there are latecomers wanting to join a H2H league, I have created a new League; details below.

FF H2H League Championship - League Code 61032 - 480232

Could someone who is willing to administer the league (There isn't actually any work to do) could let me know when they have joined. I will change the administrator over to the willing person and get you to 'ban' me from the league. It's the only way I can be removed unfortunately so I'm not playing in both leagues.

Don't forget FF El Classico has unlimited teams, so you can continue to join this one.

Cheers guys and good luck!
didnt work mate
just get peeps to join mine and people can double upi dont mind need people in my league haha

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

No worries Hawka,

Can you change the name on yours to FF H2H League Championship'.

I have OCD  :o lol

I'll delete the one I created.

Hawka

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on August 17, 2013, 02:03:09 PM
No worries Hawka,

Can you change the name on yours to FF H2H League Championship'.

I have OCD  :o lol

I'll delete the one I created.
done mate

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Okee dokee.

I now have to go and get ready for a wedding, so this is my last and final attempt..... really... it is!

It will be pretty much locked from hereon-in.

Gkp: Mignolet (Davis)
Def: Ivanovic, Mertesacker, Reid W (Jenkinson, Baker)
Mid: Hazard (C), Mata (VC), Ya Ya, Coutinho (Ramsey)
Fwd: Benteke, Dzeko, Anelka

Subs are in order Ramsey, Jenkinson, Baker

Jackross10

juzztheball

anyone got any sportal fantasy EPL codes? much much better format than the standard EPL one, basically identicle to supercoach

joined all the EPL leagues, cant wait for 9.45pm!

KoopKicka

Quote from: Jackross10 on August 17, 2013, 05:39:51 PM
Anyway of seeing live scores ?

The scores are live on your actual team.

lolrocket

Just so everyone knows we have until 8:30 EST to adjust teams.

Lukaku is giving me a headache :P

antonc

Quote from: antonc on August 13, 2013, 01:33:36 PM
Have made a Sportal league

FF EPL League

invite code: 300871

Anyone interested?
9 spots left anyone else interested?

Chelskiman

^

Join the Sportal League, guys!

Andrew3737