EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Torres has been ruled out of GW1 along with Mata and Azpilicueta Tom :P DOn't get Mata.

Lukaku slotted two goals and won a pen last night so he's in form!

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Mr. Smith on July 26, 2013, 02:08:16 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2013, 01:55:04 PM
Not touching any Villa players haha. Makes my Chelsea boys + Rooney (;)) appeal more though!

That's one thing I have been thinking of doing too.

Hypothetically Rooney goes to Chelsea?
How do you go about it though? I gather you can't make any changes to your team because I'd imagine being told that you've picked too many players from the one team (once Rooney's team changes from ManU > Chelsea). Would changing a captain have the same effect?
Just have to be careful that you have decided on your completed team for this to be a nice bonus if you were going to pick 3 and Rooney. Obviously the first transfer a team in this situation would be looking to make would be a Chelsea transfer anyway so being forced to do it doesn't matter  ;D

It would be a neat trick if you could pull it off!

Yes you do get to keep Rooney if he moved, BUT, if it happened before Gameweek 1 you wouldn't be able to do any more changes to your team to keep him.

Andy3737

Whats the code? Might sign up given i missed last season.

Aepl on this year?

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on July 24, 2013, 10:40:53 PM
Official FPL FF Leagues

Okay Guys and Gals,

Two Leaues created and the League codes. I have limited the Head to Head League to 38 at this point. If we get those numbers then everyone plays each other once. If more show up to join we can make a call to either increase the size of this League to unlimited in which case not everyone will play each other, or create a Second Division; maybe with a view to some promotion/relegation next year?

FanFooty El CLassico (CLassic League) - League Code: 61032-114725

FFH2H (Head to Head League) - League Code: 61032-114769

Spread the word!

Here you go Andy. :)

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Mr. Smith on July 26, 2013, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on July 26, 2013, 01:01:56 PM
I had all ready planned for this  8)

Bent eke is the only option worth considering from Villa for mine.

Not really sure if Benteke is a viable option even if he is the obvious Villa choice. 3 games against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool before Villa have GW3 off. Tough start!!

Benteke Hattrick overnight against Crewe ;)

Andy3737

Andy3737

My team is

GK: De Gea, Stockdale
Def: Evans, Koscielny, Williams, O'Shea, Baker
Mid: Bale, Mata, Hazard, Santi Cazorla, Colback
Fwd: Giroud, Anelka, Proschwitz

Prob gna get someone instead of mata for game 1 though

CrowsFan

Quote from: Andy3737 on July 27, 2013, 06:05:05 AM
Aepl on this year?
Sadly I won't be running it this season as I am far too busy. Happy for someone else to pick up the slack though :)

Tominator

UPDATED TEAM

Cash left - 0.0

GK: Mignolet, Davis

DEF: Luiz, Mertesacker, Bassong, Clyne, Baker

MID: Bale, Hazard, Walcott, Snodgrass, Wanyama

FWD: Benteke, Lukaku, Anelka

Thoughts on the team? Luiz or Ivanovic?

timmyparso

Nige

Quote from: timmyparso on July 30, 2013, 04:12:13 PM
Is anyone following the Gareth Bale wanting a transfer to Real Madrid? will hit most Fantasy Teams

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10210103/Gareth-Bale-tells-Tottenham-Hotspur-he-wants-to-hold-talks-with-Real-Madrid-over-85m-transfer.html

I'm going to be sad if he does go.  :(

Also timmy, get that avatar off of this family friendly forum. :o :P  Just kidding, loving it.  ;D

Cicjose

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Cicjose on July 30, 2013, 06:00:18 PM

I'm assuming Bale will leave

Thats a pimping team Cicjose!

You have the same four double gameweek players as me. The only one I worry about is Lukaku. Will be a sure bet for the first game, but will he play both? Torres should be fine to play the second game.

I can't fault a player from the perspective of scoring potential. The only question mark I see is no RVP? Unless your comfortable throwing your Captains armband around, with Bale gone he will be a must have for mine.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Andy3737 on July 27, 2013, 07:49:14 PM
My team is

GK: De Gea, Stockdale
Def: Evans, Koscielny, Williams, O'Shea, Baker
Mid: Bale, Mata, Hazard, Santi Cazorla, Colback
Fwd: Giroud, Anelka, Proschwitz

Prob gna get someone instead of mata for game 1 though

Hi Andy,

Solid looking team through the midfield; all great picks! Biggest worry for me is the Fwd line. (I'm not convinced Anelka will be value for money (I will probably end up HAVING to jump on at some point now I've said that  ;)

Proschwitz would get quite limited game time as well. Freeing up some cash from your defence to bulk up your forwards would be ideal. One place to start may be Williams. He is currently subject to a lot of interest from Arsenal. I think he will only be a suitable option in fantasy terms if Arsenal have a run of defensive injuries. I suspect he will be back-up only to begin with. (This all assumes that Arsenal ACTUALLY make a move for a player... any player!!  ::)