EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I'm only on 15... Hacks everywhere.

KoopKicka

47 with 4 to play, oh how much better off I wouldve been if I had stuck with my gut and kept Ramsey over Lampard :'(

elephants

Walcott Skipper ::) Giroud vice with Ben Arfa also lurking ::)

41 with three to come. Kinda hope Collins or Clyne dont play so I can have Coleman's score from the bench.

Theo is legit going to cost me all my leagues :(

PowerBug

28 with two to play.... bye bye top 20k ranking. :'(

T Dog

27 / 4 ... Ben Arfa, YaYa (C), Coleman and Soldado...still 7 to play.. :o

Jackross10

54 with Mignolet. Is this an average score ?

Tominator

62 with Mignolet, Hernandez and Luke Shaw to come

PowerBug

16 mil, 2 forwards. Who do i go with?

Tominator

Giroud and Lukaku is a tad over 16 mil (16.4 combined I think?), but if you can free up some cash somewhere then they would be your best best

PowerBug

Hmmm, turning Dzeko to Lukaku for sure, and then I think I'll keep Welbeck for another week. :\

Tominator

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2013, 10:19:36 PM
Hmmm, turning Dzeko to Lukaku for sure, and then I think I'll keep Welbeck for another week. :\

if your budget is tight I'd get Giroud as soon as you can. He'll go up in price very soon, maybe even tomorrow

PowerBug

Is it worth a 4 point hit going Welbeck to Giroud and then make another transfer? I could go Soldado to Giroud and save the 4 points though. :\

Tominator

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2013, 10:39:51 PM
Is it worth a 4 point hit going Welbeck to Giroud and then make another transfer? I could go Soldado to Giroud and save the 4 points though. :\

Soldado to Giroud, Welbeck to Lukaku maybe?

Who is your other striker?

lolrocket

Considering I've already got Toure, what can I do with 9.3 mil for a midfielder? Don't seem to be too many good options without taking a massive downgrade