EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolrocket

Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 10:15:39 AM
Soldado scored 2 for Tottenham in their 5-0 Europa League qualifier and Bony scored 1 for Swansea in their 5-1 Europa League qualifier for those who care.  8)

Only concern from that is that Soldado might be rested. The fact it's against Swansea makes it less likely but it has me worried now  :P

Nige

Quote from: lolrocket on August 23, 2013, 07:07:50 PM
Soldado scored 2 for Tottenham in their 5-0 Europa League qualifier and Bony scored 1 for Swansea in their 5-1 Europa League qualifier for those who care.  8)

Only concern from that is that Soldado might be rested. The fact it's against Swansea makes it less likely but it has me worried now  :P

Honestly can't see why, they played a random Georgian team, if they were ever gonna rest him, you'd think they would have done it against a team they wouldn't need him to beat.  :P

Tominator

Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 07:11:20 PM

Honestly can't see why, they played a random Georgian team, if they were ever gonna rest him, you'd think they would have done it against a team they wouldn't need him to beat.  :P

nah I can see the logic. Gives him match practice and better understanding with teammates and how to play the Tottenham way

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on August 23, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 07:11:20 PM

nah I can see the logic. Gives him match practice and better understanding with teammates and how to play the Tottenham way
Yeah, I know that. I was saying that if they were going to rest him, it would make sense to do it against a no-name team rather than a team they could potentially lose to in Swansea this week. But yeah, he's new to the team, so you would think they want to get him familiar with their game.

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 06:11:24 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 23, 2013, 05:43:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 23, 2013, 04:55:40 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on August 23, 2013, 12:19:35 PM
Scott Sinclair ha signed for West Brom. Fantasy relevant again?

I swear he just needs to pick a club and stay there.
What do you mean by that? Played at Swansea for a couple of years, showed he had great talent so moved to a bigger club. Unfortunately that club was Man City where he was never going to get a game, so he has made the right choice to move clubs. Do you think he should have stayed at City? Because that would just be stupid!
I mean he should have stayed at Swansea. :P I like him as a player and Swansea's probably my second favourite club in the EPL, I wasn't happy when he originally left Swansea for Man City.
Well yeah he shouldn't have left, but he's made the right choice to leave City. Will get him back in the England scene :)

lolrocket

I'm really struggling for ideas for who to put as captain. Problem when half your team is Chelsea playing Man U and you don't have Bale, Mata or Van Persie...

elephants

Accidently played my wildcard :P Hope this comes off haha!

Jackross10

Not sure who for captain ? SOLDADO? DZEKO? HAZARD? WALCOTT?

PowerBug

I've gone Walcott. Hoping Wegner has ripped into them this week and they come out and destroy Fulham. :-\

Andy3737

Nige

I'm going Wolf as captain, I bet I'm going to regret it.

Jackross10

You guys think it is worth taking the -4 for Hazard - Silva.

Nige

I always find the -4 penalty a massive risk because of the unpredictable nature of fantasy EPL.

elephants

Going Theo captain as well, Giroud vice. Can see Arsenal coming out and mauling Fulham!