EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Memphistopheles

Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
Chelsea taken there Memph :'(

Sorry mate but you are welcome to represent someone else. Maybe have a good at guiding one of the lesser teams to the FPL title - Hull/Cardiff.

Size of your club don't matter in this one it's the skill of the FPL player (and their team-mate).

elephants

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 16, 2013, 06:28:25 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 16, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
Chelsea taken there Memph :'(

Sorry mate but you are welcome to represent someone else. Maybe have a good at guiding one of the lesser teams to the FPL title - Hull/Cardiff.

Size of your club don't matter in this one it's the skill of the FPL player (and their team-mate).

Haha yeah of course, I'll have a better look tomorrow champ 8)

Tominator

VSA we need your analysis!! hahaha

Jackross10

I am going to use my wildcard after week 1.

Ill start with

Jaaskelainen.       
Baker Zabletta Garrido
Hazard Nolan Oscar Silva
RVP Dzeko Lukaku

I will change my team and have no Chelsea or Villa after GW1

Thanks for advice lads

Jackross10

Guys, can someone tell me what is a

Solid score / Like a supercoach 100
Crappy score
Woeful score
Brilliant score

PowerBug

Crappy score is 2 (what you get for playing a match) or less.
5 or 6, which is 2 for playing + either a clean sheet, assist, goal is reasonable.
getting double figures is pretty brilliant.

averaging 55-60 for the season would give you a very good ranking. :)

Tominator

getting double figures in FPL is like topping 140 in DT - doesn't happen THAT often but generally happens at least once or twice a week

lolrocket

The amount someone can score varies a lot more than DT. A normal game where a player does nothing much they will get 2 and the average of the better players would be about 5-6. I think Cazorla got nearly 30 one game last year though :P

And to the person planning on using their Wildcard after the first week I would really recommend that you don't do this. It's best to use it about week 5-10 when you have a fairly good idea of who will be good where. After the first week you only have 1 game for most people to decide whether they are going to be one of the best players for the year and it isn't worth it to make only 2-3 changes. It's not such a bad thing to take the 4 or 8 point hit from making extra transfers if you have to. Better than using your wildcard straight away.

I have doubts about picking Baker. I know he is only a back-up but you might as well pick someone who is going to play and I doubt Baker will be in Villa's team that often. He would be behind Vlaar, Clark and Okore in the pecking order. Whittaker is much better and there are quite a few players in the newbies at 4m who will be getting gametime every week.

Andrew3737

Chelskiman

I've never cracked 100 before.  Best I've ever done is an 87 which I got on the opening day of the 2006/2007 season.  It was all down hill from there though, haha.

Andrew3737

I remember getting over 100. I had Arshavin (c) vs Liverpool, Drogba, Rooney and Ronaldo.

Jackross10

CrowsFan

Hey so I finally got around to making a team. What do you think? A few selection surprises I'm sure...

Mignolet (Jones)
Coleman, Mertesacker, Baker (Garrido, McNaughton)
Hazard, Coutinho, Paulinho, Johnson, Bellamy
Van Persie, Soldado (Graham)

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Happy EPL/FPL season opening day!  ;D

YNWA!!