EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Quote from: timmyparso on November 28, 2013, 12:56:29 PM
This week I say goodbye to Ozil, at 10.5M he just isn't scoring as he should, welcome back Hazard!!

This move will likely backfire and Ozil will score a double and Hazard get rested. Fingers crossed

Hahaha I did the exact same move.

PowerBug

Vinny

I am poor :( After spending a showertt load of money on the forward line of Suarez and Aguero.

T Dog

Brought in Mertesacker and Gabbidon for Fonte and Wilson. Keeper #2 upgrade next week I hope.. :P

CrowsFan

Traded Ozil out for Gerrard this week. Don't think I have had Gerrard in my fantasy team for a couple of seasons now, but seems to be in some form again and has got a good run of fixtures coming up. Plus all he has to do is pass the ball to Suarez and he gets an assist :)

timmyparso

So traded out ozil for him to get 2 assists and 2 BP, I hope dumping Benteke won't backfire next week

Vinny

So happy with my start, every single player got a CS, goal or an assist. :D

62 with Lallana, Aguero (C), Yaya Toure & Suarez to come. :D

I am coming Timmy. ;)

Nige

Forgot about my team again.  ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: timmyparso on December 01, 2013, 08:41:13 AM
So traded out ozil for him to get 2 assists and 2 BP, I hope dumping Benteke won't backfire next week
Did the same thing trading Ozil :(

Currently on 37 from 4 (Ramsey, Coleman, Remy and Morrison). Got Suarez (C), Rooney, Oscar, Gerrard, Walker, Fonte and Boruc to play :)

T Dog

Currently on 36 from 4 (Ramsey, Coleman, Giroud and Mertesecker). Got Suarez (C), Rooney, Lallana, Gerrard, YaYa, Davies and Mignolet to play

timmyparso

On 41 with Suarez (C), hazard, yaya, evra and mignolet to come

timmyparso

Quote from: timmyparso on November 28, 2013, 12:56:29 PM
This week I say goodbye to Ozil, at 10.5M he just isn't scoring as he should, welcome back Hazard!!

This move will likely backfire and Ozil will score a double and Hazard get rested. Fingers crossed

I got one thing right, it DID backfire!!!!!!!! Ozil 11 points vs Hazard 2!!!!

Does anyone know where the "Reverse Changes" button is located??

timmyparso

Don't forget there is a midweek Gameweek this week, starting Wednesday night.

Tominator

79 points this week, pretty happy! Got 2 FTs up my sleeve but not sure what I should do    :-\

Boruc out may be one trade I do

Mignolet (Boruc)

Zabaleta - Shaw - Coleman (Williams, Whittaker)

Ozil - Ramsey - Lallana - Morrison (Brady)

Rooney - Suarez - Remy

1.7 in the bank

Vinny

Id do either:

Shaw > Vlaar
or
Boruc >Rat