Cannon's Team 2017!

Started by Cannon, April 06, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannon

Hi guys/ladies, I am currently in need of some trade advice.
I am currently ranked 736th and have $64,400 in the bank.
My main priority is to bring in WHE, However the only way i see this possible is to trade one of Steele/O'Meara/Swallow and i'm not sure if i want to make any of those trades just yet!?  :-X

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Cannon! 8)

LordSneeze

Hmmmm. your in a tough spot.

Def - Fine as is
Mid - Pretty much fine, difficulty is your versatility on the line is quite weak so unless you are willing to bench SPP it makes any trade difficult to do.
Ruck - No Issues
Fwd - running 1 too deep, which has limited your options without jepodising points.

Its all well and good to have M/F options, but your team needs to ability to take advantage of it, which sadly yours really doesn't/

Because you cannot do a rookie upgrade to WHE i would avoid bringing him in, while he would be a good player to bring in, he is not a must have. I feel you would be better suited to bring in Houston for one of you mid rookies, swing Steele to mids and bench SPP. This would be better for your cash generation, but you will lose out on points. Really it comes down to what you want to do.

Cannon

yep! very tough spot! sigh*

Yeah i defiantly agree with you being too deep in the fwd's. Totally messed up with my M/F options, didn't realise until it was too late from making last minute changes.
I'm not to worried about sacrificing a couple of points this round. I think come round 3 you need to bring in the best available rookies you don't have for the cash generation. It's kind of make or break!