SMFFCWXVHQ

Started by ossie85, November 14, 2011, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 06, 2012, 12:15:18 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 06, 2012, 10:10:47 AM
Biggest win for the weekend and highest scoring team?

Highest scoring team, yes.

Biggest winning margin, no. That went to Beijing Bears who defeated me, the Islanders :'( by 24 points.

Well highest scoring team is a better achievement  ::)

ossie85

Official Caps have been announced!

Each player will be given a number based on when they debut. Much like Test Cricket players.

The first XV - assuming McEvoy and Steven play - is as follows. Gibbs, the Captain, gets the #1, while the rest are alphabetical.

1. Bryce Gibbs
2. Liam Anthony
3. Hayden Ballantyne
4. Jude Bolton
5. Stephen Coniglio
6. Patrick Dangerfield
7. Chris Dawes
8. Brett Deledio
9. James Kelly
10. Ben McEvoy
11. Harry O'Brien
12. Matthew Scarlett
13. Rhys Stanley
14. Jack Steven
15. Chris Yarran

Hoping to carry on with our round 1 performance, and would be disappointed to lose from here!

Justin Bieber

Good idea. Do you want me to organise a best and fairest system? Like 5-4-3-2-1 or -3-2-1 or not interested?

ossie85

Quote from: whatlez on April 01, 2012, 11:20:54 AM
Good idea. Do you want me to organise a best and fairest system? Like 5-4-3-2-1 or -3-2-1 or not interested?

Sounds great whatto :)  3-2-1 I think, given there is only 15.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 01, 2012, 11:39:46 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 01, 2012, 11:20:54 AM

Sounds great whatto :)  3-2-1 I think, given there is only 15.
Ok, I'll do the score tonight ;D

I'll make the betting odds later on too :D

Justin Bieber

Betting odds for Best and Fairest pre Round 1 are as followed:

Bryce Gibbs $5
Brett Deledio $7
Jude Bolton $8
James Kelly $8
Patrick Dangefield $10
Ben McEvoy $12
Everyone else over $15

Is there anyone willing to bet?

CrowsFan

Don't you mean post round 1 considering round 1 is over?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 03:50:30 PM
Don't you mean post round 1 considering round 1 is over?
Nah the odds were posted too late. These were the starting odds before the season, just couldn't get them up until now.

ossie85

Right.

Three players from last week were charged with Striking. All three represent the Seoul Magpies, and all 3 played in the same Geelong v Fremantle match.

Hayden Ballantyne and Matthew Scarlett look likely to be suspended. James Kelly looks likely to accept a reprimand.

DISCIPLINE is the key-word this week. The Magpies forward line is already depleted, and Ballantyne's absence is a huge blow. Hopefully veteran Luke Power can fill the void this week if Ballantyne accepts the suspension.

Matthew Scarlett, having scored the lowest in the Magpies XV, could find himself in the wilderness even post suspension.

Justin Bieber

Lol :( our players for some reason decided to fight each other ???

FisherSaints

So how will your forward line go  :P

ossie85

The Magpies know they were lucky to come home with the points. Captain Bryce Gibbs knows his leadership is under-question if he continues to play sub-par. But, the Magpies are very happy to be undefeated, and Seoul has embraced this new franchise.

We'd also like to officially welcome the 4 new players that played for the Magpies in Round 2. Congratulations

16. Ryan Griffen
17. Luke Power
18. Ben Rutten
19. Tom Scully

Tom Scully will come under intense scrutiny at the selection table this week, with Jack Steven making a strong claim for his spot.

ossie85

Important Announcement

The administration of the South Korean Magpies Fantasy Football Club understand the ongoing tensions in the region. As part of the ongoing attempts for peace, it has been decided that the Reserves of the South Koreans will be based in North Korea.

So, we welcome the:

Pyongyang Chollimas

For those wondering, a Chollima is a mystical flying horse:

ossie85

Welcome to NICK MAXWELL, officially player #20 for the Seoul Magpies

Disappointed in the result this week. All players contributed, just nobody starred. Only 2 centuries, but a low score of only 56.

Justin Bieber

Os I couldn't be bothered to do the B&F lol. Got more work to do since I'm back at Uni...