Sam's Team Help

Started by Samsturmfels, August 13, 2020, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

Not sure what to do, injuries have taken a toll on my team. What does everyone think?

Carn

only a few rounds left get 3 premos in!

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Carn on August 13, 2020, 05:16:23 PM
only a few rounds left get 3 premos in!
that was the plan until injuries and rookies not playing flowered me over.

what do you think i should do?

Ringo

Hope you got Williams before lockout.

Preferred trade 3 If you have not done trades had you thought of downgrading to Omac as he will be Lions solo ruck till finals.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Ringo on August 14, 2020, 10:06:49 AM
Hope you got Williams before lockout.

Preferred trade 3 If you have not done trades had you thought of downgrading to Omac as he will be Lions solo ruck till finals.
Thanks Ringo, yeah i got Williams. Was looking at Omac a few weeks ago, the main reason why i avoided him because he still has his bye. Would have been a great option for 350k though.  For my last trade, after most likely trading Gawn to Nic Nat, i cant decide what to do.
if i trade Bytel in he has a bad bye but has alot of potential to make cash before then. On the Other hand if i get in a premo either in my forward line or midfield, my team will be stronger.

edit: I could also do Gawn to Trac and have Cameron as R2 with Draper R3

Samsturmfels

my last three keepers i have traded in have been a disaster (Jack Martin, Angus and Walters). Thinking of doing these trades and Grundy to Gawn next week to save my season. Not sure if Brayshaw to JPK is actually worth it. Thoughts?