Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Spite on November 01, 2015, 04:29:47 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 01, 2015, 03:22:19 PM
Quote from: Spite on November 01, 2015, 02:36:15 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 01, 2015, 10:57:25 AM
Had Vardy captain anyway, so no dramas. Also had Ighalo and Mahrez so all went down pretty well.

If only the team I supported would get out of their form slump and magically do as well as my fantasy team.

Sounds like you did very well, nice!
Got 60 with Pelle and Alderweireld to come, looking at a pretty decent score.  8)

You're not in the FPL fanfooty league are you? I can't see your team
Yeah, I think I missed the code and didn't end up joining that.

Edit: Joined it now, although I'm terribly late to the party.  :P

great white

Rough week only 44, all red arrows :( Only joy is still top in Fan Footy league :P
Will save a trade this week and bench bloody Eriksen >:(

WINNING!

Spite

Quote from: great white on November 04, 2015, 12:46:10 AM
Rough week only 44, all red arrows :( Only joy is still top in Fan Footy league :P
Will save a trade this week and bench bloody Eriksen >:(

WINNING!

Eriksen has amazing away stats so think a lot about that one.
I scored 79 and jumped to third in our league and only 6 points behind you, so should only be a matter of weeks until I am top again ;)
Haha good job though man, keep going strong!

elephants

I literally cannot even load the fantasy premier league site, guessing I'm the only one having this problem?

Spite

Quote from: elephants on November 04, 2015, 01:30:14 PM
I literally cannot even load the fantasy premier league site, guessing I'm the only one having this problem?

Happening to a lot of people. Not sure why. Clear cookies/cache and try again?

Rusty00

Scored 68 last week to move to 5th in the league. Should've been 76 points if bloody Kolarov could actually score a penalty >:(

Nige

Quote from: Rusty00 on November 04, 2015, 08:25:20 PM
Scored 68 last week to move to 5th in the league. Should've been 76 points if bloody Kolarov could actually score a penalty >:(
Also scored 68 and slotted into the league at 11th.

Who the hell are half these names though?  :P

Rusty00

Used my WC last week for a paltry score of 46 :( If I still had the same team prior to the WC I would have scored 71 :'(

What's worse is everyone who used their WC early would still have those players that I dumped :'(

Spite

I've had two horror weeks in a row and dropped far out of the 200k which is sad

Nige

Pretty happy with my team atm.

Schmeichel (Fabianski)
Kolarov, Smalling, Alderweireld (Dann, Richards)
Mata, Ayew, Mahrez, Ozil (Kouyate)
Vardy, Lukaku, Ighalo

Brought in Kolarov and Lukaku this week, probably should have made those transfers closer to the start of the round but meh.  :P

Spite

Went away without internet over the xmas period so made it difficult! I dropped 250k overall places in a single week and didn't qualify for the cup!! :(

Nige

Been doing fairly well lately but having a shocker this week, only on 23 with Lukaku and Alderweireld to come.

Gonna go out of the cup and take a hit towards league win amibitions.

DazBurg

Quote from: Nige on January 03, 2016, 11:50:38 AM
Been doing fairly well lately but having a shocker this week, only on 23 with Lukaku and Alderweireld to come.

already got booted out of the cup last week 70 - 54

Nige

Quote from: DazBurg on January 03, 2016, 12:11:05 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 03, 2016, 11:50:38 AM

already got booted out of the cup last week 70 - 54
I won 70 - 55 last week.  :o

Rusty00

Been doing pretty average the last few weeks and it's predominantly related to missing with my captain choices.

Above average so far this week although would've been much better if Mahrez had scored that penalty as my captain >:(