Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Finally had a good week with 74 points.

Have not had a good year otherwise. Can't pick a good captain option this year. The best I've had is Sanchez's 5 points as C in week 2. Otherwise I've gotten 4 points out of all my captains.

Very tempted to stick with Aguero this week though.

Spite

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 19, 2015, 06:07:54 PM
Finally had a good week with 74 points.

Have not had a good year otherwise. Can't pick a good captain option this year. The best I've had is Sanchez's 5 points as C in week 2. Otherwise I've gotten 4 points out of all my captains.

Very tempted to stick with Aguero this week though.

74 is huge! Nicely done :)

My highest C choice has been Sanchez 3 points last week :P I have gotten a single point doubled twice too for my C. Not great!

Wilson C this week, fingers crossed!!

T Dog

My team has all the signs of going huge this week. That would be nice  8)

Rusty00

Quote from: T Dog on September 19, 2015, 08:39:30 PM
My team has all the signs of going huge this week. That would be nice  8)
My team has had those signs every week so far....... :P

Nige

Went Hazard -> Mata... Hazard scores.  :P

Luigi197

Quote from: Nige on September 20, 2015, 12:48:40 PM

Same..  :-[

At least Mahrez captain paid off nicely  :D

Nige

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 20, 2015, 12:51:17 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 20, 2015, 12:48:40 PM

Same..  :-[

At least Mahrez captain paid off nicely  :D
Saving grace tbh, he's basically got half of my 46 points so far this week.

Costa or my boy Cabaye might be the next to go.

Rusty00

I started the season with Mahrez and he has scored 23.3% of my total points so far :o ::)

Luigi197

what do we reckon. worth the double trade for -4?
Chadli --> Payet
and
Diouf --> Wilson (leaving me 2.6)
or
Diouf --> Martial (leaving me 0.4)

Spite

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 21, 2015, 10:27:47 PM
Chadli --> Payet
and
or

First trade has to be done imo.

If diouf is back this week then don't be afraid to hold. Has a good fixture coming up and should be the main man.
I would also consider ighalo as watford have a good attacking fixture ahead and everything they do goes through him

Luigi197

Quote from: Spite on September 22, 2015, 02:18:10 PM
Chadli --> Payet
and
or

If diouf is back this week then don't be afraid to hold. Has a good fixture coming up and should be the main man.
I would also consider ighalo as watford have a good attacking fixture ahead and everything they do goes through him

No love for Martial? Could be headlining United's attack and hitting some form. Hate for him to explode. And is a 'premium' for lack of a better word.

T Dog

[quote author=Luigi197 link=topic=104117.msg1677848#msg1677848 date=1442913446

No love for Martial? Could be headlining United's attack and hitting some form. Hate for him to explode. And is a 'premium' for lack of a better word.
[/quote]

Yep. I'm having similar thoughts.

Spite

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 22, 2015, 07:17:26 PM
Chadli --> Payet
and
or

Sure I think he's an ok option. Fact is UTD have a terrible draw after sunderland and the kid has 4 goals from 4 shots on target - not a sustainable rate. That and he's just a kid, kids get rotated. He will do well against sunderland, rise more in price but after that he is a very risky pick imo, not sure its a justifiable hit

Luigi197

Quote from: Spite on September 22, 2015, 11:46:20 PM
Chadli --> Payet
and
or

Sure I think he's an ok option. Fact is UTD have a terrible draw after sunderland and the kid has 4 goals from 4 shots on target - not a sustainable rate. That and he's just a kid, kids get rotated. He will do well against sunderland, rise more in price but after that he is a very risky pick imo, not sure its a justifiable hit

I think i've changed my mind tbh; and will have to agree to give Martial a miss for now.
After a bit of reading it is obvious that he's strike rate can't be sustained.

Spite

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 23, 2015, 11:04:26 AM
Quote from: Spite on September 22, 2015, 11:46:20 PM
Chadli --> Payet
and
or

I think i've changed my mind tbh; and will have to agree to give Martial a miss for now.
After a bit of reading it is obvious that he's strike rate can't be sustained.

Watch him make us look silly now lol hatty incoming!