Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Azpilicueta, Smalling, Clyne (Richards, Mertesacker)
Hazard, Eriksen, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin (Wanyama)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

I know Agüeros in doubt, I'll probably sub Richards on for him.

Luigi197

Quote from: nrich102 on August 04, 2015, 06:19:24 PM
Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

that is a stacked defence! its good but watch where your money goes.
meanwhile your midfield is sorta uncertain. i.e. Schweinsteiger and Schniederlin at new clubs, the same one at that, with role and hence fantasy output not known for sure.

nrich102

Quote from: Luigi197 on August 04, 2015, 06:41:43 PM
Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

meanwhile your midfield is sorta uncertain. i.e. Schweinsteiger and Schniederlin at new clubs, the same one at that, with role and hence fantasy output not known for sure.
Yeah, see your point there mate. You think getting rid of Smalling, Mertesaker and Schniederlin to bring in O'Shea, Baker and Ramsey would make the team better?

blue

Quote from: blue on July 28, 2015, 12:36:45 AM
Cech ( speroni )
Clyne, Shawcross, o'shea, ( rose, cresswell )
Hazard, ozil, mane, Ritchie ( Ki Sung )
Costa, lukaku, Bojan

I'm fairly happy with my mids and forwards, maybe a question mark over Bojan, I just got a feeling if he's fit and ready that he might be good value.
I like to set and forget my keepers, would normally have 4.0 @ speroni but had .5 left over 10m on keepers
And gone 3 x 5.5 1 x 5 and 1 x 4.5 on defenders with no Chelsea, arsenal or Manchester players

Have had a bit of a change around decide its best to start with Aguero, just to hard to get him in otherwise.
Cech / Courtois  ( Hennessy )
Clyne, Mertesacker, O'shea, Azpilicueta ( baker )
Ozil, hazard, depay, Ki Sung, ( Wanyama )
Aguero, lukaku ( Bojan )

Leaning toward Courtois over Ceach at the moment might look a bit deeper into the fixture
Ozil might become cazorla.

blue

Quote from: nrich102 on August 04, 2015, 07:18:26 PM
Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

Yeah, see your point there mate. You think getting rid of Smalling, Mertesaker and Schniederlin to bring in O'Shea, Baker and Ramsey would make the team better?
I would go that way the only question is which gunners mid. Cazorla / Ramsey / ozil take your pick, I have currently got ozil and cazorla above Ramsey, but I'm not sure why

Luigi197

Quote from: blue on August 04, 2015, 07:35:16 PM
Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

I would go that way the only question is which gunners mid. Cazorla / Ramsey / ozil take your pick, I have currently got ozil and cazorla above Ramsey, but I'm not sure why

i really like Cazorla if im too be honest. he's in my team.

Spite

Thoughts?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Agüero, Benteke, Deeney

I would bring in O'Shea, Francis and maybe Mane. Both Schweinsteiger and Schniedrelin are more defensive players and aren't expected to score so well.

Quote from: blue on August 04, 2015, 07:29:41 PM
Quote from: blue on July 28, 2015, 12:36:45 AM
Cech ( speroni )
Clyne, Shawcross, o'shea, ( rose, cresswell )
Hazard, ozil, mane, Ritchie ( Ki Sung )
Costa, lukaku, Bojan

I'm fairly happy with my mids and forwards, maybe a question mark over Bojan, I just got a feeling if he's fit and ready that he might be good value.
I like to set and forget my keepers, would normally have 4.0 @ speroni but had .5 left over 10m on keepers
And gone 3 x 5.5 1 x 5 and 1 x 4.5 on defenders with no Chelsea, arsenal or Manchester players

Have had a bit of a change around decide its best to start with Aguero, just to hard to get him in otherwise.
Cech / Courtois  ( Hennessy )
Clyne, Mertesacker, O'shea, Azpilicueta ( baker )
Ozil, hazard, depay, Ki Sung, ( Wanyama )
Aguero, lukaku ( Bojan )

Leaning toward Courtois over Ceach at the moment might look a bit deeper into the fixture
Ozil might become cazorla.

Team looks good. Wouldn't go baker as the 4.0 options, Steve Taylor or Targett (first few games) probably have better chances. O'Shea to Huth as you don't have Leicester defenders just for some added JS and you're probably set to go!

timmyparso

Quote from: Spite on August 03, 2015, 09:42:04 PM
Cabaye picked up a knock and is in doubt for GW1

Cabaye back if full training and should play this week

Spite

Everyone ready?

There was an article today from the Manager saying Coates is first choice and O'shea will rotate with Kaboul. So gone with Coates instead. Good luck all!

Going to punt Walcott (C) first week, might not be wise but hope to start with a bang!

Nige

I want to check my team and see if I'm happy with it but the site isn't loading properly for me.  :(

T Dog

Quote from: Nige on August 08, 2015, 06:53:09 PM
I want to check my team and see if I'm happy with it but the site isn't loading properly for me.  :(

Try now Nige

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on August 08, 2015, 08:09:05 PM
Quote from: Nige on August 08, 2015, 06:53:09 PM

Try now Nige
Yep, all done now.

Turned Rooney into Costa and Mahrez into Sigurdsson. Hazard C and Milner VC, good to go now!

nrich102

Thoughts before lockout?

Schmeichel (Schwarzer)
Clyne, Richards, Azpilicueta (Morgan, Targett)
Eriksen, Henderson, Hazard, Ramsey (Wanyama)
Deeney, Benteke, Aguero

Should I just leave Aguero on with the hope that he'll play or bench him or sell him to someone else and save the cash? Any players I definitely shouldn't pick?

elephants

Can someone please explain price changes to me? I know they're based on transfers in and out but when do they change and how often?? Cheers!

Rusty00

Quote from: elephants on August 09, 2015, 04:58:46 AM
Can someone please explain price changes to me? I know they're based on transfers in and out but when do they change and how often?? Cheers!
From my limited knowledge of the game a players price changes once he is transferred in or out a certain number of times for that week. Price changes can occur every night including last night up to a maximum of 0.3M each week.

Spite or another regular player will have to confirm that.