Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 is open!

Started by Spite, July 14, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Hmm yeah gee definitely all good points. Oh so tempting, starting almost to seem like a no-brainer when you put it that way.

But just have to wonder if Costa/Rooney can pull out a ripper season and for 2.0 cheaper too. they're the glorious questions of fantasy epl

T Dog

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 29, 2015, 05:40:00 PM
Hmm yeah gee definitely all good points. Oh so tempting, starting almost to seem like a no-brainer when you put it that way.

But just have to wonder if Costa/Rooney can pull out a ripper season and for 2.0 cheaper too. they're the glorious questions of fantasy epl

Ever since Suarez left EPL its been tricky  ;)

timmyparso

Hazards ownership is up to 54.4%. Hard to see his price rising above current price.

Tempted to leave out Hazard to start with and hope to catch him when he's cheaper

Spite

Quote from: timmyparso on July 30, 2015, 01:38:31 PM
Hazards ownership is up to 54.4%. Hard to see his price rising above current price.

Tempted to leave out Hazard to start with and hope to catch him when he's cheaper

Yep wouldn't think he would increase, but if he starts well, you'll be playing catch up on his points!

elephants

Price changes allllwaaaaays trip me out in this, will give it a try nonetheless!

Luigi197

T Dog

timmyparso

Rusty00

timmyparso

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 01, 2015, 11:01:09 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on August 01, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: T Dog on August 01, 2015, 06:03:39 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on August 01, 2015, 03:18:53 PM
Anyone?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rickie-lambert-scores-twice-west-6173814

tricky price @ 6.0

No!! Lambert probably 3rd in line behind Benteke and Ings, and that's  until Sturridge returns
You may want to read the article again ;)

Ohhhh.. didn't  read it the first time, changes things now. Will Berahino and Lambert play together  or rotate?

Luigi197

Quote from: timmyparso on August 02, 2015, 08:29:52 AM
Quote from: Rusty00 on August 01, 2015, 11:01:09 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on August 01, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: T Dog on August 01, 2015, 06:03:39 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on August 01, 2015, 03:18:53 PM
Anyone?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rickie-lambert-scores-twice-west-6173814

tricky price @ 6.0

No!! Lambert probably 3rd in line behind Benteke and Ings, and that's  until Sturridge returns
You may want to read the article again ;)

Ohhhh.. didn't  read it the first time, changes things now. Will Berahino and Lambert play together  or rotate?

i'll be honest. it is almighty tempting. and i'm thinking why wouldn't they start him! him alongside Berahino would be deadly and Lambert is a proven scorer.

elephants

Early days but from this it sounds like they'll play together.

"I think me and Saido Berahino up top will be a great partnership and that is another reason why I am looking forward to being a West Brom player."

I'm on!

Nige

Been so out of the loop with EPL for the past year, gotta get back into seeing as I've decided to do fantasy.

Might have to do some research as opposed to just going for players I know.  :P

Nige

Okay, so I just made a quick draft of a team, let me know how good or bad it is. Tried to look at some value for money.

Fabianki (Krul)
Ivanovic, Clyne, Dann, Alderweireld (Huth)
Hazard, Chadli, Schweinsteiger, Cabaye (Afellay)
Costa, Ings (Vydra)

Luigi197