Main Menu

Ladder and our run home

Started by eski_liddr, August 03, 2011, 05:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The return

made it so much easier, we best wb this week were almost in then finish it off with port, hopes freo lose most of their games wich they should

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 06, 2011, 10:56:49 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on August 03, 2011, 05:30:29 PM
i think you guys are a good chance to secure 8th spot, freo have a terrible run home, bulldogs, north and melbourne are too far behind IMO, and you guys can cause some big upsets when you have a near best 22 on the park, and i think you can beat sydney here, bulldogs and power

you arent that bad Hilly, you can take it up to the better teams, the only issue in your bigger losses has been running out of legs from injuries

Ni think goodes just gifted you a finals spot.
Ummm, Adam Goodes played a ripper, does one kick after the siren mean he is a villan, no way! Look more toward Jetta of Sydney, who made a costly turnover which resulted in an Essendon goal with 3:30 left. 8th spot is Essendon's now, esp. with the way the other teams are travalling.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 06, 2011, 11:41:38 PM
i think you guys are a good chance to secure 8th spot, freo have a terrible run home, bulldogs, north and melbourne are too far behind IMO, and you guys can cause some big upsets when you have a near best 22 on the park, and i think you can beat sydney here, bulldogs and power

you arent that bad Hilly, you can take it up to the better teams, the only issue in your bigger losses has been running out of legs from injuries

Ummm, Adam Goodes played a ripper, does one kick after the siren mean he is a villan, no way! Look more toward Jetta of Sydney, who made a costly turnover which resulted in an Essendon goal with 3:30 left. 8th spot is Essendon's now, esp. with the way the other teams are travalling.

my choice of words were poor goodes was extremely close to being a hero. I used the term gifted as in the 8th spot is your now as opposed ot goodes giving it up. The 8th spot has essentially be given to essendon and ow its theirs to lose.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 07, 2011, 12:17:01 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 06, 2011, 11:41:38 PM

my choice of words were poor goodes was extremely close to being a hero. I used the term gifted as in the 8th spot is your now as opposed ot goodes giving it up. The 8th spot has essentially be given to essendon and ow its theirs to lose.
I agree with that. Essendon should hold on to 8th with WB, WC and Port to come.

roo boys!

Cookie Monster

i think they bye will be good to us now.

Goodes played a ripper, but missed 3 absoloute sitter.

Maca24

I still think Hurley should be rested until finals, if we make it of course.
He is to valuable in the long run to be risking now.
Fletcher was fantastic, and it just shows that we need him their next year as he still has a role to play.

Cookie Monster