$ money, money, money, money.......mahoney $

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 10, 2012, 11:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Im not too clued up on this shower but i am sure there are guys out there that are

how do I go about making money out of dt

Im not saying how do I win Fj cruisers, or 1k weekly prizes coz i can do that shower already (hahaha well not quite atm haha) but how do i break into the dt game like Monty or the guys from dt talk, even the infamous dr dreamteam

I could start up a website but how do i attract sponsors and make money out of it, i could start a weekly newsletter like fantasy freako but for the amount of money you get outta that is it worth it???

What could I do and how??

Ziplock

don't bother fark, you're shower, nobody would pay for your stuff.

PowerBug

Is this the right space to be talking about this kind off stuff?? lol

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha just about 99% of the shower i post on here is meant to be for showers and giggs, i can be serious just cant be flowered on here

if i sat down and worked hard i could pump out some good stuff

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: PowerBug on April 10, 2012, 11:03:39 PM
Is this the right space to be talking about this kind off stuff?? lol

what the front bar...thought it was appropriate

The F.A.R.K.

maybe i could chat to ele and we could do a mix off stuuf, like on bets and dt and stuff like that

we know our stuff and together we are dynamite (all the euro coaches will see this over next few years)

ill pm him

Justin Bieber

The F.A.R.K.

sent the pm to ele, you guys better look out we are on our way to becoming the next dt talk boys

we have some good skills and ill admit i talk so much shower on here if i restrained myself and thought it out i could get a good dt going but tbh atm i cant really be flowered with year 12 and other shower

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Do we care if you PMed ele? Lol. I joke fark.

meow meow

How do you make money out of DT? Sportingbet. $1.70 for Mitchell to score more than Selwood this week? Never in doubt.

The F.A.R.K.

dont really care if you care....its the front bar i can post what i want it doesnt count towards my posts

will probs look at doing it next year and doing dt tipping betting news injuries previews ect

Quote from: meow meow on April 11, 2012, 12:01:58 AM
How do you make money out of DT? Sportingbet. $1.70 for Mitchell to score more than Selwood this week? Never in doubt.

so that means we will probs be helping you make money out of dt hahaha

just need to get some sponsors up and chat with ele

Justin Bieber

You need to get 3 locals and then do a web series fark.

The F.A.R.K.

you applying or bystanding whatlez???? hahaha nah i wanna do a newsletter and put print ads in there bit like fantasy freakos but more opinionated and with betting and tipping guides and some ads

Justin Bieber

It would be easier to do it with locals, but I am interested lol.