CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on January 29, 2013, 11:07:36 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 29, 2013, 04:47:41 AM
To be fair Tom they were already out of the CL, and had lost the Community Shield and Super Cup before Benitez took over.
Thank you for this. As much as I still despise Rafa, of the 5 things you listed, he wasn't even responsible for 3 of them...

I know the club's performances are the reason for all this shower, but it's amazing how quick non-Chelsea supporters are to bash us about it...

This. We easy cop the most shower from opposition fans, English media and the Ferguson Football Association.

PowerBug

Still beat Arsenal...... :-\ Twice. :-[

Jukes

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 30, 2013, 12:31:01 AM

lol'd at losing to chelsea

We beat them 3-2 at the stadium-with-no-atmosphere without Kagawa or Vidic

Also, we got Rooney and van Persie, two of the 10 best players in the world, for 2 mil more than chelski got Torres for, who wouldn't even make the top 100 :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

Also, we got Rooney and van Persie, two of the 10 best players in the world, for 2 mil more than chelski got Torres for, who wouldn't even make the top 100 :P
That's odd I thought it was Chelsea who bought Torres? Has he just been sold? ???

Jukes

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 30, 2013, 12:54:32 AM

That's odd I thought it was Chelsea who bought Torres? Has he just been sold? ???

sorry,

chel$ki*

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 12:55:49 AM

sorry,

chel$ki*
Can't say i've heard of this team, i'm pretty sure Fernando has not been sold either ???  I think you're just making stuff up :P

CrowsFan

What are you talking about Chelsea selling him for tbag?

Jukes has said United bought RVP and Rooney combined for just 2 mil more than what Chelsea paid to get Torres. Pretty simple really ;)

Jukes

He's joking CF :P I call Chelsea chelski or chel$ki sometimes in reference to them being 100% Russian (ski) and the $ sign to show that if they didn't have money they'd be a club with no history and nothing at the present. Now they've just got no history.

tbagrocks

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I get it, you're jealous of our money ;D

Btw no history ??? Maybe check the history books before making silly statments ;)

Jukes

a) Which club was the first sportsteam in the world to hit valuation of 3billion USD?
And which club can actually use their money correctly too :P not wasting 50mil on a bloke who was having the worst season of his career at liverpool before going onto extreme failure at chel$ki?

b) 1 league title, 3 FA cups and 2 league cups in 100 years of competition before Abramovich took over?

tbagrocks

I'm going to guess the most annoying club in the world with the biggest prick for a manager who's fans are even more annoying and obnoxious than anyone?

If you continue to disrespect the name of the CFC then it just proves your jealousy ;)

elephants

Don't waste your energy tbag, Jukes suffering from PMS tonight.

You've got one piece of ammo, Torres. Thats it. It's getting kinda old...

It's not hard to support a team with the success of United and you know it Jukes.

Jukes

Because being from Manchester has nothing to do with it...

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 03:15:00 AM
Because being from Manchester has nothing to do with it...

Don't get defensive. I'm not saying you're a glory hunter ::) I'm simply saying you don't know what its like supporting a less successful both historically and presently club.

Chelsea have the money and the squad but consistently don't vet results making the club and our fans 'easy targets' for the scandal hungry media and English dominated media.

Don't pretend you know what its like. You've had it easy.

Jukes

I go for glory...second bottom in every season bar one and in that season we get cheated out of a flag.