CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Jukes

Also fyi I'm going for your scum tommorow- see City as much greater title competitors then you failures!

Tbh I see Brom as greater title competitors then chelski...

elephants

Tbh no one here gives a single flower about your opinion ::)

Kellogscrunchynut

Getting some votes for the Carey/Jakovic.

elephants

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on November 24, 2012, 03:00:38 PM

We have been like this since Jukes' Stants fetish. I don't mind that he was all over Stants (I also like him) but the way he acted like he was a God when Stants was doing well to disappearing completely when he reverted back to normal form was comedic ;D

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2012, 03:04:08 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on November 24, 2012, 03:00:38 PM

We have been like this since Jukes' Stants fetish. I don't mind that he was all over Stants (I also like him) but the way he acted like he was a God when Stants was doing well to disappearing completely when he reverted back to normal form was comedic ;D
Always good to tune into.

northernstar

Who'd of thought it would be called an 'upset' to win for Chelsea going into a game at Stamford Bridge.

Can they beat city at home?

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on November 22, 2012, 04:59:51 PM
A few jokes at Chelsea's expense floating around already I see...

1. It's predicted that by 2025 you'll be no more than six feet away from an ex-Chelsea manager.

2. The decision to appoint Rafael Benitez as the next Chelsea manager has been widely criticized.
He was sacked by his three previous clubs: Valencia, Liverpool and Internazionale.
I think that gives him the perfect credentials for the job.

3. Roberto Di Matteo sacked by Chelsea.
Apparently the decision was made after the team's failure to win Wimbledon, the Grand National and bring home any Gold medals from the Olympics.

4. I've been thinking about getting some short term work over the Christmas period.
So I decided to apply for the Chelsea job

5. First Premier League manager sacked.
QPR can't even win that.

6. All the way to the end of the season??
Are you sure you can commit to such a lengthy tenure Roman?

7. Reports indicate that Roman Abramovich has approached the highly successful coach of Borussia Dortmund, Jürgen Klopp, for the Chelsea job.
Herr Klopp has made no comment, just a muffled sound like a two-legged horse walking on cobblestones.

8. Chelsea fans started getting angry when it was revealed that they signed Benitez for 2 seasons.
However, they signed with relief when Abramovich said it was from Winter to Spring

Why are people so unkind???... 8)

These were great, and I'm a Chelsea fan!  ::)

I don't like Benitez, but I'll likely think he's amazing if we somehow beat City.

elephants

I've got nothing against Benitez. I can't get too accustom to him though, of course he will be replaced at seasons close ::)

Nige

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2012, 07:50:35 PM
I've got nothing against Benitez. I can't get too accustom to him though, of course he will be replaced at seasons close ::)

Hopefully by Pep 8)

tbagrocks

Think I may change the poll to

Who should go first, Benitez or Abramovich

Seriously we would like to have Pep but I feel it might be time to move the only person on this earth who is a bigger brat than Whatlez, Roman Abramovich on... thanks for all your money but you're just holding the club back now!!

Or will we finally see the mighty Blues succeed with the Pep/Roman combo and they grow to be the next Barca ::)

Cicjose

Chelsea fans what happened to you guys against Juve?

T Dog

I'm so excited.

Only three more Chelsea managers till Christmas!  ;D

T Dog

I've just picked up my copy of the 'Chelsea FC Official Calendar 2013', it's got a different manager for every month.  8)

Nige

Quote from: T Dog on December 01, 2012, 12:58:05 PM
I've just picked up my copy of the 'Chelsea FC Official Calendar 2013', it's got a different manager for every month.  8)

Sounds about right...  :o  :P