CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

so... goodbye to Didier Drogba you champion of chelsea, you did what you wanted now good luck to you in all you do mate!

P.S lets vote! who wants this thread to become a neutral Football discussion, and who is happy for it to be a Chelsea thread???
I love the Chelsea thread, but will chance if the public want it!

elephants

As much as I love Chelsea and think they're so flowering boss I do think it should change :)

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on April 25, 2012, 12:17:16 PM
Brace yourselves
Here comes a 5-0 win for Madrid/Munich.
Trolololololololololo

Jay

dont get too carried away chelsea fans...just remenber you have as many champions league trophies as Bossingwa does eyebrows :D

elephants

Quote from: Jayman on May 24, 2012, 05:33:40 PM
dont get too carried away chelsea fans...just remenber you have as many champions league trophies as Bossingwa does eyebrows :D

Seen it bahahaha. Why shouldn't we be carried away?? WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on May 24, 2012, 05:49:22 PM
Quote from: Jayman on May 24, 2012, 05:33:40 PM

Seen it bahahaha. Why shouldn't we be carried away?? WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!
no time for losers cos we are the champions, lets get carried away!!!!!!!

chrisuzz

I do think the title is in need for a change!

Luigi197

i think the Chelsea title gets peoples attention; and already has discussion anyway...
but then again, the current talk is about football discussion..

i dunno :P

Jukes

Quote from: Luigi197 on May 24, 2012, 10:30:38 PM
i think the Chelsea title gets peoples attention; and already has discussion anyway...
but then again, the current talk is about football discussion..

i dunno :P

How about a GENERAL FOOTBALL DISCUSSION!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwL-QDZg2BY
/\ Best goal I've ever seen, by the current coach of my lower league team Swindon (inherited from my dad).

chrisuzz

has anyone else hear about Balotelli giving 60% of his income to charity? Or is it a rumour

elephants

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 27, 2012, 11:40:59 PM
has anyone else hear about Balotelli giving 60% of his income to charity? Or is it a rumour

I heard this too. Respect. If its true. Heard the same thing about Rooney and Aguero though...

CrowsFan

Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He gives away a lot of his money publicly, such as giving 1000 pounds to a homeless guy and giving out 100 pound notes to random people at Christmas dressed as Santa

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 28, 2012, 12:23:38 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He gives away a lot of his money publicly, such as giving 1000 pounds to a homeless guy and giving out 100 pound notes to random people at Christmas dressed as Santa

Haha good bloke.

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on May 28, 2012, 12:25:52 AM

Haha good bloke.
A complete spazzer on the pitch though  :P
Should go to QPR and play with Barton  :P

Cookie Monster

Quote from: My Chumps on May 28, 2012, 06:20:15 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 28, 2012, 12:25:52 AM

Haha good bloke.
A complete spazzer on the pitch though  :P
Should go to QPR and play with Barton  :P
One time he even payed for everyones petrol at the petrol station :P