Main Menu

Big Cox Up & Ready

Started by 2Fat2Old, November 06, 2009, 04:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Fat2Old

Healthy and running: He is the most important player in fantasy AFL, as no other ruckman can do everything that Dean Cox does when he is fit and playing at his best. He can get the possessions of a midfielder, the total marks of a key position player, kick a goal sometimes as well, while also being among the top players for hitouts.

Cox has been training since the season ended and seems ready to play right now, so when the real games come around he should be in perfect health and one of the first players picked in fantasy AFL. Even with various injuries over the past few seasons he has been great for stats, now that he is going to be at his best for fitness in 2010 his expected statistics could be even better.

Source: AFL site

keyboard

I've changed my supercoach ruck line-up around so many times... until I said "damn it" and slotted in Dean Cox as my number one ruck - again. Happy at last! He is a legend of the game. I remember his first match, standing in for an injured Gardiner... against Sydney??? - anyway, I recollect he didn't win too many hit-outs, but he had that look in his eye - every time he lined up, he seemed to be thinking "I'll get this one!" He had the attitude  of a real goer, and as it turns out  ;D

nas

Reckon if Cox stays Upright & plays Hard then the Big Cox should last the Distance