Main Menu

ONE forward for round 2.

Started by ossie85, April 02, 2010, 09:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

In Supercoach and Dream Team terms, West Coast have ONE forward playing this weekend with LeCras and Lynch out.

Justin Bieber

wonder how kennedy will handle the pressure now. he's in my dt so i'm hoping good :D.

they really need to get another forward coming through. 3 options just isn't enough.

ossie85

Think it's something for the champion data guys to consider really, West Coast don't have many forward options at all.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 02, 2010, 11:46:08 PM

Think it's something for the champion data guys to consider really, West Coast don't have many forward options at all.

think they wanted to kerr to play up there this year. still......

Big_Cox14

Whilst I concede that the Big Q & Lecca are big outs, the eagles have a few utility players that could bob up and kick a couple. E.g. Mitch Brown, Beau Waters, Kerr, Nicoski, Embley. NicNat could put on a show this week as well. Hurn has a thumping kick as well. I wouldn't write off the eagles this week just yet. Even it is against one of their "bogey" teams.

Justin Bieber

i like brown as a half forward but woosha is trying to stick with him at CHB. i don't think they have the guts to move hurn out of his role. he is a life saver for them. the others seem good fill in players as long as it is only for a week or two.