Main Menu

West Coast chances this year?

Started by Cruiseon, March 18, 2010, 02:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Will the West Coast Eagles Survive the 2010 season?

What is the most likely scenario?

valkorum

Typical ill-informed eastern states knob-head post.

The eagles are one of the most financial clubs in the competition with very high membership, in fact both West Australian teams are very secure financially.  Look in your own backyard first. 

ossie85

Yeah, I've always thought the eagles were very strong financially.

Think they'll make a run for the 8 this year on the field.

Cruiseon

We all know the Weagles are financially strong its just their list which si not strong. I was just stirring it up after a St Pats day celebration. Don't get too worried about life valkorum.

According to the vote Jesus is more popular anyway.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Cruiseon on March 19, 2010, 05:56:33 AM
According to the vote Jesus is more popular anyway.

I think we knew that!

Will you sit Swanny on the bench if Jesus comes to Collingwood?

Or just make him Captain and dump Spud Brown?

CFC 1979

Master Q

Well they will do better then Freo ;D

ossie85

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 19, 2010, 08:57:45 AM
jesus is contracted till 2012

Jesus is actually contracted til the end of this year. Don't you pay attention to the Ablett/Gold Coast saga?

Cruiseon

Jesus is busy at the moment putting together his Supercoach and following his 3 golden rules after a disappointing finish to the 2009 season.

1) Don't pick any Adelaide rookies as they never play
2) Beware soft tissue weaklings like Chapman, Jordan Lewis, Dempsey and S Johnson.
3) No Weagles because their coach is useless and keeps trading good players and developing spuds.

CFC 1979

cruis

remember their coach is a chemist - will get them up each week lol 8)

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on March 19, 2010, 01:58:43 PM

Jesus is busy at the moment putting together his Supercoach and following his 3 golden rules after a disappointing finish to the 2009 season.

1) Don't pick any Adelaide rookies as they never play
2) Beware soft tissue weaklings like Chapman, Jordan Lewis, Dempsey and S Johnson.
3) No Weagles because their coach is useless and keeps trading good players and developing spuds.
You forgot Rule 4.

4) No Pies.

West Coast Fanatics

Hopefully we can get back into the 8, but that could be a bit hopeful. I think we can do well this year.

Master Q

Quote from: West Coast Fanatics on March 24, 2010, 11:21:15 AM
Hopefully we can get back into the 8, but that could be a bit hopeful. I think we can do well this year.
Maybe you should celebrate about your premiership a few years back, take your mind of things ;D

waynekerring

i have noticed that carlton and toothless magpie supporters are commenting on how crap the eagles are.  Mayb looking at last 20 years shows y they r so bitter especially how maggies choked in a few gf's.  Collingwood should improve this year with ball and jolly as will the eagles (hopefully scrape into the 8) carlton are just stuffed without fev.  the judd curse continues.....

TitanicHornet