EXV: Svalbard Valkyries

Started by Ziplock, November 19, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 11, 2012, 01:04:27 AM
only if you pick up a decent back lol.

I have the best backman next year, Gibbsy. There is talk whitfield might be a back next year with DPP. There is also talk that grimes wants to jump ship to Serbia

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on August 11, 2012, 01:29:08 AM

I have the best backman next year, Gibbsy. There is talk whitfield might be a back next year with DPP. There is also talk that grimes wants to jump ship to Serbia

MJ is pretty good?

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 11, 2012, 01:31:31 AM
Quote from: Holzman on August 11, 2012, 01:29:08 AM

MJ is pretty good?

MJ 85, Adcock 83.5 they are both handy.

Ziplock

adcock injury prone, MJ old and inconsistent :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 11, 2012, 02:49:49 AM
adcock injury prone, MJ old and inconsistent :P

adcock missed 3 games in the last 2 years and MJ isnt that old younger than guys like swanny boyd and ablett and they are doign alright. Dont worry I have my sights set on another 85+ back.

Its the ruck division I have that should make you worried.

Ziplock

with many of our boys suffering injury, it's just as well the valkyries didn't make it to the finals, or we could have been seriously embarrassed. That being said, in our intra-club match, Murphy was solid as always with 99, Grimes living up to his B&F award with 107, with Jvoldt taking the cake with a thumping 116. Christensen gets an honorable mention for his 84.

Ziplock

Our second intra-club match produced some thumping scores.
B&F winner Grimes backed up with a massive 125, second place Hanley followed suit with a 94, while JZ returning from suspension showed a lot of talent with his 92. Hawkins return from a serious concussion with an 85 cannot be ignore, neither can veteran goodes, finding some vintage form after his slow injury recovery with a massive 137, but truly taking the cake is Marc Murphy who dominated with 37 disposals, 9 marks, 6 tackles and 2 goals, ousting Jack Riewoldts 147 as the highest score for the year from a Valkyrie. With only 2 rounds remaining, it's now unlikely that that he will be over taken, Jack Riewoldt remains his biggest competitor, coming up against weak competition in the final round, while other contenders such as Ward and Goodes appear unlikely against stiff competition. That being said, Pearce Hanley has to remain in contention, although as a backman, a massive game would be needed from him.

We would like to congratulate Jack Grimes for finishing equal 12th in the inaugural Euro Medal and Pearce Hanley (25th). Other polling members such as Jack Riewoldt, Ben Mcevoy, Adam Goodes, Tom Hawkins, Callan Ward and Marc Murphy should also be pleased with their efforts this season, after all of them managed to poll at least once.

Justin Bieber

Do you know you have to de-list 6 players? Or not take pick 61 in Nat and delist 5?

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on October 05, 2012, 05:23:00 PM
Do you know you have to de-list 6 players? Or not take pick 61 in Nat and delist 5?

Quote from: Holzman on October 04, 2012, 06:41:02 PM
its pretty simple. You can only have 40 on your list.

So you cant have more than 40 on your list by the time the rookie draft starts. If you have 39 you can only take 1 rookie pick and will have to skip your rest. If you only have 32 you will have 8 rookie picks.

All delistings have to be done before the rookie starts ( so people can take them) you can wait till after the nat though.

There will be a few days gap between the nat and the rookie draft for this. Or you can start delisting now. I will make a thread about it.

we only had like (35?) this season on our lists, our lists have been expanded. So that means that I can add up to 5 players without having to delist anyone, and even if I do have to delist people, I have dead weight like connors etc. sitting on my bench.

Justin Bieber

You have 41 players on your team list on the front page I think including Connors.

Plus the 4 rookie picks and one nat pick you have.

Making a total of 46 players.

Ziplock

firstly- I dont have a nat pick

secondly, believe it or not, I'm fine with skipping rookie picks 60 and 40 odd lol.

thirdly, there are several players on my team itching for delistin' (as I presume there are on every team :P )

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

it is updated? he's named as my second fwd bench cover (after betts)