AXVS COACHES and ASSISTANT COACHES SPORTSBET LEAGUE

Started by Colliwobblers, February 06, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Naturally I will put up a league exclusive to all AXVS coaches for SPORTSBET COMPETITION.

Pays to have a real team in the competion as it will help us all to find the scores of our AXVs players.

and it will be nice to all compete with each other on two different levels Sports Bet and AXVS...

I will send the league code to all Coaches as soon as the competition opens for 2013. If anyone cant take part for any reason we will make up the spots with assistant coaches.

If we have enough assistant coaches who want to get in on it also we can make a second league and invite other FF members if need be to make up the numbers....

But I would like to think we can count on everyone to get in on this  ;)

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER:

1. GO TO -    http://www.sportsbet.com.au/

1A. REGISTER FOR A SPORTSBET ACCOUNT BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, ( no you will NEVER need to bet )

2. CLICK PROMOTIONS ( up the top of the page in a black thin bar accross the top the word promotions)
3. CLICK FREE COMPETITIONS ( a grey tab in the middle of the page above some icon like pictures)
4. CLICK FREE NRL & AFL FOOTY ( $50,000 IN FREE BETS WRITTEN ON THE ICON - icon is in the top middle of the icon group)
5. CLICK PLAY AFL FANTASY LEAGUE

6. REGISTER AS YOU WOULD FOR DT AND SC AND YOU ARE DONE.

Head Coaches League Code: FULL

Assistant Coaches League Code: 400020

Nails

tbagrocks

I might be able to bring a trophy to Tibet after all ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 06, 2013, 01:38:32 AM
I might be able to bring a trophy to Tibet after all ;D

thats what i am thinking i got to win something this season, and while i finished 7th overall in sportal last season (british) i fell away in sportsbet and Whatlez smashed me so i need redemption, think he was close to the top in sportsbet actually almost won the whole thing

:o

Jay

Joining later tonight. Will load up on Strikers to make it easier to know my players' scores ;D

How many trades do we get? Hopefully it's more SC based...

Justin Bieber

This is my game. Came 4th last year. 11 points off $1k :o

nostradamus

Justin Bieber

Adamant

Sorry guys, but I'm already doing DT, Ultimate Footy and Asians. I know all you guys do a lot more comps, but I think that's enough for me.

Colliwobblers

why sont you drop ultimate footy and do the DT draft league? just wondering now that its free?

that's all good anyway you don't need to do sportsbet to do asians but you will have to get on there anyway to check your AXVs scores each week anyway.

tbagrocks

I was just thinking of selecting all my Llamas in the comp but that would ruin my team in SB so the plan is foiled :-[

I might be silly and creat another team though and have all my Llamas in there ;D

Would make it easier to check my teams scores each week ;D good idea for everyone actually, but I think some will struggle to fit under the cap

Justin Bieber

Why play Asian, but not Sportsbet? Lol weird people... ::(

Memphistopheles

I'm keen to join a league whether it's a coaches or assistants one. Have just signed up.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 14, 2013, 04:07:09 AM
I'm keen to join a league whether it's a coaches or assistants one. Have just signed up.

which AXVS team do you work for?  :)

I will have by the looks of it 2,3,4 maybe even 5 spare spots on the coaches league needing to be filled by Assistant Coaches, preferably from the teams that the head coach is not entering from.

but to make up the numbers in the end any assistants will do :)

Justin Bieber