Kick In The Butt We Need but were In a Grannnnnnyyy!!!!

Started by Hawka, September 23, 2012, 12:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Weowww!!
Tough scary gamre but were in the big one

Me and my dad analysed this game as the Richmiond game this year, A kick in the Butt we need and i reckon this will spur the boys on!

CMON BOYS!

Ziplock

Quote from: ossie85 on September 23, 2012, 03:37:43 PM

Agree,

10 goal margin I reckon

because the hawks have shown the swans up by 10 goals this season aye :P

I think it'll be tight- I'm glad it's swans vs hawks, hawks are easily the best side (despite having shocking set ups on saturday), and swans are the only team who can really give it to them when they're both in form.

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on September 23, 2012, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 23, 2012, 03:37:43 PM

Agree,

10 goal margin I reckon

because the hawks have shown the swans up by 10 goals this season aye :P

I think it'll be tight- I'm glad it's swans vs hawks, hawks are easily the best side (despite having shocking set ups on saturday), and swans are the only team who can really give it to them when they're both in form.

Port Adelaide BEAT Geelong the last time they played, didn't stop Geelong from winning by 19 goals... so not sure of the logic there Zip :)

Ziplock

Mr.Craig

Still recovering from last night. After the game my mate asked "Do you ever think you'd be better off not following the football?". Of course I said no but I understood what he meant. That game probably took a few months off my life expectancy.

Trying not to think too much about next week yet. It's going to be nuts.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 23, 2012, 08:28:55 PM
Still recovering from last night. After the game my mate asked "Do you ever think you'd be better off not following the football?". Of course I said no but I understood what he meant. That game probably took a few months off my life expectancy.

I had a few years wiped sitting with all my mates who were crows supporters and in a crow dominant part of the crowd haha.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 24, 2012, 01:30:23 AM

I had a few years wiped sitting with all my mates who were crows supporters and in a crow dominant part of the crowd haha.

So you survived the trip home, that's good to hear. :) From the crowd noise on the radio it was hard to tell which way the play was going, you've got to give credit to the Crows fans for turning out and making themselves heard.

I have Crows supporters on Facebook saying the umps won us the game ofcourse. Conveniently forgetting the soft reversal that gifted them a goal...

ossie85

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 24, 2012, 02:15:53 AM

So you survived the trip home, that's good to hear. :) From the crowd noise on the radio it was hard to tell which way the play was going, you've got to give credit to the Crows fans for turning out and making themselves heard.

I have Crows supporters on Facebook saying the umps won us the game ofcourse. Conveniently forgetting the soft reversal that gifted them a goal...

Soft reversal! lol, he slammed into his back for no apparent reason. That was just about the clearest case for a reversal I had ever seen.

JBs-Hawks

All my mates were harping on about the Umpires 'You wouldnt be in GF without the umpires' 'You dont deserve to be there' I just laughed and reminded them who was playing last week. There was a few crows supporters around me who recognised that there were poor decisions both ways but not my mates haha.

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on September 24, 2012, 09:20:28 AM

Soft reversal! lol, he slammed into his back for no apparent reason. That was just about the clearest case for a reversal I had ever seen.
how stupid was he! can't believe players do it when they know the guy they hit will drop and milk it for all its worth

Mr.Craig

Slammed into by our resident "enforcer" Shoey. ;D Compared to Hale, who had his head taken off and needed to leave the field it pales in comparison. Ump should have just taken a big breath, called Ryan a goose and got on with it. Anyway, water under the bridge.

ossie85

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 24, 2012, 02:31:15 PM

Slammed into by our resident "enforcer" Shoey. ;D Compared to Hale, who had his head taken off and needed to leave the field it pales in comparison. Ump should have just taken a big breath, called Ryan a goose and got on with it. Anyway, water under the bridge.

But the umpire did pay a free kick to Hale....

the flying hawk

hawks won't beat the swans by 10 goals. Sydney are 2nd in the competition (behind adelaide) for contested footy they have their inside mids kennedy, o'keefe ,bolton mcveigh and some others i can't remember.