The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Sick mid season finale!  Almost shed a tear at the end when Rick embraced Daryl.  :'(

WhatMate

Mat0369

That steel wire walker scene is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

kilbluff1985

jvalles69

Wonder who that group is at the end? I suppose it could be just another colony who pays Negans group, interested to know if it could be a group from the comic that is seen down the track.  I'm assuming Rick's smile is basically cos now they could get an army to help fight Negan.  This show's really picked up the pace after a few dreadful seasons, I'm all in again!

Oh and for the comic buffs, have recently picked up 1st appeances of major characters, some of these issues are worth a fortune!!!  :o

WhatMate

Didnt quite hear what this new group said they were after at the end. But deffs seem very interesting.

Interested to see what happens with Gabrielle too

Bill Manspeaker

WhatMate

LF

Just read the latest edition of the comic,shower is going down and looks like one of the main characters could be done for

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on March 13, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
Just read the latest edition of the comic,shower is going down and looks like one of the main characters could be done for

Ooo...will be reading 165 tonight!  ;D

Bill Manspeaker

WhatMate

Season finale was excellent, so much of the stuff i didnt see coming tbh, but it all made sense really.

Mat0369

TomK

Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

jvalles69

Quote from: TomK on April 05, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

Those Shiva attacks were epic!  Liking the Dwight storyline too.  Can't remember the garbomen in the comics though so I'm assuming they were added in to the show?  Maybe they won't do the Whisperers story line at all?