Summer Transfers/Rumours (Winter for us! ;) )

Started by chrisuzz, May 30, 2011, 10:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: BlackMamba on June 01, 2011, 09:32:42 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 31, 2011, 10:25:37 AM
Madrid is favourite to get him not Chelsea

atletico madrid said they were not gonna sell him to real at all costs lol. Appparently the release clause that he has doesn't apply to real.
You can't have a release clause which excludes clubs in Spain because it is a Spanish rule that players must have release clauses. If Real meet that clause they have to let Aguero talk to them

Luigi197

BoredSaint

because gomes cant catch :P

everton in talks with demba ba

chrisuzz

SAF, is meant to be going on the biggest spending spree in 25 years at the club!!

Luigi197

BoredSaint

klose rejects bayern contract :D

to everton he goes??

CrowsFan

SAF is Sir Alex Ferguson Luigi ;)
they say that every year about united so sill waiting for them to spend it all haha

Cookie Monster

Nasri is linked with United, still talking to Arsenal about his contract.

Luigi197

Were Mexes and T Taiwo for Milan free transfers? If so, that means Milan will still have money to splash around for a LM/AM/Wing.
They are looking at youngsters such as Ganso and Bale, but also some experience from VDV or Hamsik.

Reckon Modric will move anywhere? Every club want him and he is a premium player, but he loved Tottenham too much?
Berbatov leaving?
J Cole to Tottenham?
Nasri, Tevez, Sneijder to where?

and LMAO at this: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/06/05/2518691/manchester-united-striker-wayne-rooney-pleased-with-hair

And BB, Wolves confirm O'Hara transfer ;D

BoredSaint

If Man U offer 20mil for Rodwell, I would accept because I dont think hes worth THAT much..

Especially after Henderson was sold for 20mil. At least he plays first team at Sunderland

CrowsFan

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 09, 2011, 12:35:32 AM
If Man U offer 20mil for Rodwell, I would accept because I dont think hes worth THAT much..

Especially after Henderson was sold for 20mil. At least he plays first team at Sunderland
Don't think they will be going after Rodwell since they have just agreed a deal for Phil Jones. I don't think they need both of them...

Justin Bieber

They also already have Smalling so one should be enough coming in ;).

Jones and Rodwell look to be future Stars at CB and pairing one of them up with Smalling would be :o in a couple of seasons.

BoredSaint

nah Rodwell is best as a Centre Mid IMO

Henderson to Liverpool for approximately 20mil. Thoughts guys?

CrowsFan

Yeah he is a better DM, but just don't think they will go after him after securing Phil Jones who can also play the DM role.
I reckon that is a really good deal for Liverpool, Henderson should do really well there

Justin Bieber

HENDERSON!!! Knew he was going to move to a bigger club, last time it was speculated Man U were trying to snap him up. Nice to see he's moving to a bigger club as he's quite a talent through the middle 8).