2018 Off Season (list changes and trade rumours)

Started by Ricochet, August 29, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

HS reporting that Collingwood will be delisting Kayle Kirby

RaisyDaisy

Aaron vandenBerg has put pen to paper, signing a new deal with the red + blue

RaisyDaisy

Andy Otten and Cam Ellis-Yolmen have signed 1 year contract extensions

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 10, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I'm actually over the moon about this! Very underrated!

SydneyRox

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 10, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

Must admit I am very disappointed.....

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 10, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

<3 <3 <3

Ricochet

Trade paperwork officially lodged.

Carlton made an offer to Unrestricted Free Agent Alex Fasolo (Collingwood). Based on the player’s age and the contract offer, the AFL advised Collingwood the club would be eligible for a Third Round compensation selection, currently number 57.

shaker

AFL site saying Beams is going to stun the Lions and ask for a trade back to the Pies  :o don't know if I can believe this one  ::)

nrich102

Quote from: shaker on October 11, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
AFL site saying Beams is going to stun the Lions and ask for a trade back to the Pies  :o don't know if I can believe this one  ::)
Just Damo spinning crap

enzedder

Barrett looks like he has found a new target.
Steven isn't leaving the Saints.
Beams won't be leaving the Lions.
Barrett is a tosser.

shaker

Quote from: enzedder on October 11, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Barrett is a tosser.
Agree plus the Pies seem to be struggling to give Langdon a decent contract think they would lose him if the Beams report was true.
Another is Neale so far I have read that he would be cool if the trade does not get done , that he won't be playing at Freo next year and there is no way he will be playing under Ross Lyon again ha ha can't all be true  ;)

SilverLion

"I want to put an end to any speculation on my playing future. I will be seeing out my contract here."

Not sure what more he can say tbh.

Ringo

Quote from: shaker on October 11, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
Quote from: enzedder on October 11, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Barrett is a tosser.
Agree plus the Pies seem to be struggling to give Langdon a decent contract think they would lose him if the Beams report was true.
Another is Neale so far I have read that he would be cool if the trade does not get done , that he won't be playing at Freo next year and there is no way he will be playing under Ross Lyon again ha ha can't all be true  ;)
Yep just another media hype as journalists and commentators try to get the exclusive deals this year so my policy is although I listen to rumours until they bear fruit or confirmed by players or managers they are just that. And shaker too many rumours flying around about Neale as well and some are just that as well.

SilverLion

Pick swap about to go down between Fremantle and Port Adelaide. Will leave Power with Fremantle's pick 6 and give the Dockers either 10 or 11 and a pick in the 20s. Plus other later selection changes. Will help unlock pursuit of Hogan/Lobb. Details @AFLcomau shortly.

https://twitter.com/cleary_mitch/status/1050162134133272576

SilverLion

Quote from: SilverLion on October 11, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Pick swap about to go down between Fremantle and Port Adelaide. Will leave Power with Fremantle's pick 6 and give the Dockers either 10 or 11 and a pick in the 20s. Plus other later selection changes. Will help unlock pursuit of Hogan/Lobb. Details @AFLcomau shortly.

https://twitter.com/cleary_mitch/status/1050162134133272576
DONE DEAL | Fremantle has traded its Rd 1 (6), and its Future Round Three Selection to Port Adelaide for its Rd 1 (11), Rd 2 (23), Rd 2 (30), Rd 3 (49) #NABTradeRadio

https://twitter.com/traderadio/status/1050168982022418433