Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 13, 2014, 04:42:26 AM
Had R&B for the first time a few weeks ago - my mate moved into the appartments above it. It is pricey, but it's decent. Wouldn't say its great or a must try though

Still haven't got my ass over to Andrews Burgers yet  :-\

Did you get the Wagyu with bacon though?

RaisyDaisy

I'll get that next time I go to his house

The Chips with Aioli sauce are nice. I had the Cheese and Bacon Burger and he had the Best of Both Worlds sliders.

Mat0369

Yeah the regular burgers are alright but nothing to go wow over, the Wagyu on the other hand....

RaisyDaisy

OK you've sold me :)

I'll get it next time I go to see my mate

Just checked their site, so this is the one I add bacon right?

WAGYU BURGER 18.50
Premium Wagyu beef mince, baby cos, tomato, Spanish onion, dill pickles, crispy onion rings, topped with pink and BBQ sauce 

I'm not really a BBQ sauce fan at all, but I'll give it a go

Crispy onion rings sounds goooooooooooood!

Mat0369

That's the one, I don't remember it having BBQ sauce but they just changed the menu so that is a new addition to it. It might be worth getting it without the BBQ sauce but that is the one though. Because they char it on the grill it can be overcooked but if they make it right it is awesome. The Onion rings combined with the bacon and the juiciness of the meat with the slight char grilled taste goes down perfectly.

It is pretty local for me but I haven't had the burger the last couple times I have gone

RaisyDaisy

I'll add cheese and bacon to it, and possibly remove the BBQ sauce/replace it with tomato sauce or mayo/aioli

henry

I went to Fat Bob's the other day, which is number 1 on that list, and just assumed it was a normal burger place, but I got there (its like 5 mins from my house) and it's a restaurant, eat in only. Plus, only open for dinner Tues-Thurs, kitchen doesn't open till 6 on Friday and Sat.

So didn't end up getting one, will have to go back later. Pretty stupid there's no takeawy..

Grazz

Quote from: henry on December 14, 2014, 01:38:11 AM
I went to Fat Bob's the other day, which is number 1 on that list, and just assumed it was a normal burger place, but I got there (its like 5 mins from my house) and it's a restaurant, eat in only. Plus, only open for dinner Tues-Thurs, kitchen doesn't open till 6 on Friday and Sat.

So didn't end up getting one, will have to go back later. Pretty stupid there's no takeawy..

Must do ok just open those hours profit wise, does seem a bit odd. ???

Kellogscrunchynut

Had the best burger of my life yesterday at Gloria's Swanston Kitchen in the CBD truly mind blowing flavour.

henry

Quote from: Grazz on December 15, 2014, 01:15:25 AM
Quote from: henry on December 14, 2014, 01:38:11 AM

Must do ok just open those hours profit wise, does seem a bit odd. ???

Ive been meaning to come back to this, went there a few weeks ago with a couple of mates, definitely best burger I've ever had, deserves to be number 1 for sure.

Mr.Craig

Kellogscrunchynut

Where did you get that Mr C and the other pics that you posted earlier in the thread?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 22, 2015, 04:59:25 PM
Where did you get that Mr C and the other pics that you posted earlier in the thread?

1. Grill'd - Melbourne CBD
2. Mr.Burger - Melbourne CBD
3. Brother Burger - Fitzroy
4. Cheesefest - Adelaide
5. Enuf Burger Bar - Brighton, Adelaide
6. Grill'd - Melbourne CBD
7. Grill'd - Adelaide CBD

and the ones below...

Beer Deluxe - Melbourne CBD
Burger Theory - Adelaide CBD
McDonalds - Adelaide
Local Takeaway

Kellogscrunchynut

Nige

That Maccas burger looks surprisingly good wtf.