fantasy champions 09

Started by davoB7, February 17, 2009, 07:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davoB7

this is my team so far for 09.. let me no wat u think and b harsh!!

BACKS- hodge, s.fisher, goddard, chad, r.clarke, raines and s.hill
(trengove an suban)

MIDS- bartel, swan, deledio, judd, higgins and rich
(swift and cockie)

RUCKS- cox and hille
(keeffe and jacobs)

FORWARDS- pavlich, richo, n.brown(tigers), j.riewoldt, yarran, sidebottom, gumbleton
(m.brown(wce) ballyntine)

let me no your thoughts and be honest and harsh!!
cheers

Hawks_1976

On paper, this team looks like it would struggle to fit the cap but I'll take your word for it.
I'd move Lids and Higgo to the forward line, replacing Brown and Sidebottom then shop for two mid priced midfielders.
Gumby may play plenty of senior footy this year, but his DT scores will be dreadful.
Hill could only be expected to play 12 games at best IMO.
You also need to be careful having 3 tigers forwards in one line up. Tigers have a bad game and you bomb out.
Be weary of you bench selections, if chosen carefully they could provide you with good cash upgrade opportunities later in the season.

davoB7

yeh it scrapes into the salary cap by 3k... I tried to put lids and higgins in the fwd line but there is no1 worth gettin in the mids for that price to justify droppin brown..
Wat i was thinkin tho is lids to fwd line for brown and joel selwood for lids.. Or sellin hille for macintosh and brown for g.ablett????

Hawks_1976

So the arguement becomes
A: Hille and Selwood.
or
B: McIntosh and Ablett.

Its A for me.

davoB7

made some changes.. Let me no wat u think..

Chad hodge fisher goddard houlihan raines s.hill
Bartel swan deledio judd haselby rich
Cox and mcintosh
Roo pav richo higgins skipworth yarran then either grant nahan or ballyntine for 7th fwd...