Quinnys team 2020

Started by quinny88, December 29, 2019, 06:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

First crack for the 2020 season, drop us your thoughts!

Fid

I like it!!!

Solid in all lines

I was also thinking of Jacobs instead of Gawn, which would benefit my other lines, but he turns 32 in April and I just feel that I am not willing to take the risk, even though alot with take him.  Again, nice side.

crowls

Nice team Quinny,  with Roberton he is eitheAr going to be alright and will score as per normal and or will relapse and be end of his career.     As a sufferer of serious arythmia I am hoping it all works out for him.    Definitely worth starting and just trade down to another rook if it doesnt work out.

Love the mids.   
Do not see Sauce working out.   I have done the Single GG option before it even though Goldy scored well,  I lost out on C options and points overall when my C did not perform and Goldy was still well below GG at year end.

quinny88

Quote from: Fid on December 29, 2019, 06:37:32 PM
I like it!!!

Solid in all lines

I was also thinking of Jacobs instead of Gawn, which would benefit my other lines, but he turns 32 in April and I just feel that I am not willing to take the risk, even though alot with take him.  Again, nice side.

Think I will only go with sauce if it becomes clear that he is the #1 ruck and they don't plan on playing him and mummy together

quinny88

Quote from: crowls on December 29, 2019, 10:39:52 PM
Nice team Quinny,  with Roberton he is eitheAr going to be alright and will score as per normal and or will relapse and be end of his career.     As a sufferer of serious arythmia I am hoping it all works out for him.    Definitely worth starting and just trade down to another rook if it doesnt work out.

Love the mids.   
Do not see Sauce working out.   I have done the Single GG option before it even though Goldy scored well,  I lost out on C options and points overall when my C did not perform and Goldy was still well below GG at year end.

Yeah Robertson a wait and see but I also like doedee for a similair price.
Jacobs certainly not a lock but makes my other lines look much stronger