General NFL Fantasy Discussion and Tipping

Started by Mat0369, September 08, 2016, 12:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Capper on October 18, 2016, 03:25:52 PM
flowering rant time!!!!

Logged in to sportsdeck to change my lineup. Had the VC on DeMarco Murray and the C on a bye player, with DJ to play today.

with 1 minute to go i didnt have time to check what murray got put the C on DJ. currently on 570 so it could have been massive

I think you might be top 10 overall now. I think you got me by about 30 points and we both outscored the guys ahead of us in our league my a mile.

Gandalf123

Do I play the cardinals D v Seahawks or pick the patriots off waivers vs a Landry jones steelers ?

Jay

Quote from: Gandalf123 on October 22, 2016, 11:50:04 AM
Do I play the cardinals D v Seahawks or pick the patriots off waivers vs a Landry jones steelers ?
Have watched every Pats game and gotta say that our D has been below average every week other than the Houston game. Yes it's Landry Jones but we struggle to defend guys catching passes out of the backfield so could see Bell having a field day.

I'd stick with Cardinals and hope the Seahawks O-line can melt down a few times and lead to a few sacks.

Mat0369

Would you guys start Peterson this week? He is playing the Colts poor run D.

Mat0369

Actually I have no idea what to do in this league at all. I need to win obviously being playoffs, here is my team

Ryan
Zeke
Kelley
Landry - locked in
JMatt
Olsen
Tyrell Williams
Chiefs
Hauschka

Rivers
Allen Robinson
Watkins
Farrow
DJax
Gabriel
Peterson

So basically I somehow managed to pick up Farrow, DJax, Watkins, Peterson and Gabriel off waivers in the last fortnight. I had Charles Sims as well and dropped him for Peterson. This is where it gets interesting, I have no idea who to start now at RB 2, WR 2 and Flex.

For my RB 2, Kelley has a poor matchup, Farrow has an awesome matchup but is an unknown and Peterson has an awesome matchup but has  a crap line and hasn't played in a while.

WR 2 I think JMatt has the best floor, but then DJax and Gabriel have awesome matchups. So does Watkins but he is banged up like always. Robinson was my high draft pick but has been terrible and has a terrible matchup to go with it.

Flex I have a combination of these guys.

At the moment I am leaning towards AD, JMatt and Gabriel.