Main Menu

Hawks will be tested

Started by MissPiesFF, April 01, 2010, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Are the Hawks back in round 2008 form? This weeks match up against Geelong will tell the tale.

After defeating Melbourne last week in such an easy win and stepping up to the top of the ladder after round 1 by %, do you think they are up to the test of the Cats?
I would love to hear your opinions on this.

Justin Bieber

still don't think they are the hawks of 08. missing a couple of players who retired who had big impacts on the team (crawf and croad).

i don't think they will even make the 8 this year. they get hyped up so much that everybody believes they will make top 4. they only recruited gibson and burgoyne. burgoyne won't even be back until half year.

defeating the demons is not such a big deal (even if it is by that margin). if they beat geelong, then maybe they are the real deal but i'm still not sold on them just yet.

Hawka

SO MANY PLAYERS TO COME BAK FOR HAWKS THEY WILL MAKE THE 8

Justin Bieber

i don't want them to because then i'm going to cop it from my niece and nephew if they do. just finish below essendon is all i'm asking ;D

Flame

Well..we'll find out tomorrow if the Hawks are BACK or not!!

DWEBBY5

will beat a cracker to watch getting ready for a big game also in sc
i tipped geelong by 12 what about everyone one else

phenom

NICE RUCKS

LOLOLOLOLOL JOKES.

Have fun with that one ruckman and shaky backline. Mooney is one things, Riewoldt will rip you to shreds.

Flame

I think Roo will rip a lot of teams to shreds..

DWEBBY5

Trav0

will never recapture 2008 form with out crawford and croad!